Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

The Day I Fell In Love With The Holy Spirit...as A Person..! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day I Fell In Love With The Holy Spirit...as A Person..! (683 Views)

Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos / Signs A Person Loves Money Too Much / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Day I Fell In Love With The Holy Spirit...as A Person..! by Orikinla(m): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
The Day I Fell In Love With The Holy Spirit...

It Was The Most Dramatic Day of My Entire Life.
July 13, 1994 was the day I fell in love with The Holy Spirit...as a Person.

Not as an experience. Not as a feeling of His power surging through me. But rather, beholding His countenance, His glory and finding Him to be The Best Friend I would ever have in my life.

Many in The Body of Christ have an obsession with n spiritual experiences, encounters and memorable events. There is nothing unholy or unspiritual about this. Most real champions of faith can trace the Turning-Points of their life to a single event or experience with God. 

Jacob had just such an experience when he beheld the angels of God ascending and descending on a ladder from Heaven. In this encounter, God reaffirmed His promise to Jacob. Jacob would become a great nation and carry on the legacy of Abraham, his grandfather. Jacob named that place Bethel. He erected an altar and vowed to serve God for himself and then celebrated it with his promise to honor God with his Tithe.

Every Experience That Brings You Closer To God Should Always Be Celebrated. However, experiences are never enough.

Your experience should not only bring you to The Holy Spirit, but it should inseparably bond you with His Person forever.

When I fell in love with The Holy Spirit, His Presence, pleasing and pleasuring Him, and the look on His countenance immediately became my passion and obsession.

There is not a single doubt in me that I have found The Greatest Secret of The Universe, The Holy Spirit - "The One Who Stayed."

The Constant Presence of The Holy Spirit Will Satisfy You Beyond Your Imagination. He is the One you are looking for. He Is The Mystery For Which Everyone Is Searching. He is the Person Jesus told us to wait for...look for...that would continue His Presence on the earth, after His Ascension to His Heavenly Father.

Your Quest Is For The Holy Spirit. He will give you special secrets between you and Himself that will make your relationship so different and unique...more than you could ever imagine in your entire life.

This is what I want for you more than anything. I want you to learn the life-changing facts about your daily Companion, The Person of The Holy Spirit, His greatest weapons, the way He speaks to you, and much, much more.

~ By Dr. Mike Murdock.

Copyright © 2016 The Wisdom Center, All rights reserved.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Fell In Love With The Holy Spirit...as A Person..! by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lead me right and into thee Holy Spirit... Amen
Re: The Day I Fell In Love With The Holy Spirit...as A Person..! by Orikinla(m): 7:04am On Jul 18, 2016
Whynotthetruth:
Lead me right and into thee Holy Spirit... Amen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Not Welcome In Czech Republic – PM / What Do You Think Of This Unpopular Prophecy On Us Election-apostle Saviour Kika / God Can Never Speak To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.