Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) (71375 Views)

Odell Beckham Jr Checks Out Cristiano Ronaldo's N972m Customized Bugatti Chiron / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Ferrari F12 (Photo) / Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by honsaint(m): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
Me self brought new shoe to celebrate the win tongue

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by seunpas: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
What is special? If not this Buhari stolen money of the nation would have bought many.
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
2016 world best!!
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
kobonaire:
Ha ha - I like your new update ..... don't worry I'll clear it .....

No. Leave it. I like spontaneous actions recorded.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by tonyx4x44(m): 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
modestofynest:

U doubt oya tell u the most expense chike obi

it isn't and hasn't been for a long time. It was displaced by the veneno... mhen that's one beautiful car cry
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by tonyx4x44(m): 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
At US$3.4 million, the Lykan HyperSport is the third most expensive vehicle built to date, after the exclusive (four created, three sold) Lamborghini Veneno (US$4.6 million) and Maybach Exelero concept (US$8 million).

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by kobonaire(m): 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

No. Leave it. I like spontaneous actions recorded.
thats why you are our .... #classAct cool

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by valiantheartprod(f): 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
I Hope it will fly on air, pass under the sea, and ride on roads equally undecided
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by BoboFashion(m): 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
Success, that's what we all re yearning Oluwa for.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by kobonaire(m): 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
honsaint:
Me self brought new shoe to celebrate the win tongue
You even try sef, some of us take ground nut celebrate grin
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by tonyx4x44(m): 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
chie8:

[s]The Super Sport version of the Veyron is the fastest street-legal production car in the world, with a top speed of 431 km/h (268 mph).[/s]

outdated info.

the Hennessey Venom Gt, which currently holds the record as the fastest super car in the world at 270 mph
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by 9inches(m): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
bentlywills:
We will get there

Or not tongue
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
shey na under the same sky wey I dey na im person dey do this one?
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
bro enjoy ya life ooo
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by Israellb(m): 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
Flexing in Ibiza very close to Messi's Yatch cool
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
em3r4ld:
Space booker wink
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by NWANICHODE: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
Enjoy the result of your hard work.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
smithsydny:
Real Madrid News
Cristiano Ronaldo has donated his EURO 2016
bonus [€275k] to a Kids cancer foundation. He
did
the same with his Champions League Winning
bonus. and someone will tell me God no dey here this guy... I love you CR7

Don't mind MUMU messi fans! Messi will give neymar freekick dem go begin shout "messi is nice, ronaldo is stingy bla bla bla"

Mumu messi fans abeg wake me up when messi donates the money he won from champions league to the poor and give one of his awards to a team-mate. Nonsense! angry

God bless King Cr7 (Greatest Player Of All Time)

#Istandwithronaldo

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by riczy(m): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
Over to u wailers
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by princeakins(m): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
EpicMaurice:
Can u imagine....i borrowed him my car n nw he claims its his own

Loolz grin You wish
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by fredon40: 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
Yoruba Man go still say na OGun OWo(Money ritual)
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by neocortex: 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
ychris:
I jst wish i have the
kind of money whey people go thnk say

I do [b]money ritual
[/b]

Scam money
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by Vince77(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
ychris:
I jst wish i have the

I do money ritual

But if u hustle hard u go make money na.
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by HRich(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
modestofynest:

U doubt oya tell u the most expense chike obi
Bad month.
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by Niyinficient(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
Badass ororo cool
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
2dugged:
shey na under the same sky wey I dey na im person dey do this one?
Babe, take am easy, Ronaldo and ostentatious things be like bread and butter. grin

Even him girlfriends na so so models e dey do.
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by Kxngstein(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
hala Messi! *sob* *sob*
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by frankdGreat125: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Whom d cap fits let he wear oooo. CR7 is winning 2016 world. If u agree like, I no acept share

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by lielbree: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
ychris:
I jst wish i have the

I do money ritual
I know you are thinking of it. Don't try it! angry
Re: Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
herbie27:
Babe, take am easy, Ronaldo and ostentatious things be like bread and butter. grin

Even him girlfriends na so so models e dey do.
If I dey see all one to do blood money go dey hungry me o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) / Cristiano Ronaldo Stops Portugal Team Bus To Meet Sick Child On Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.