Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

What Are You Doing With Your Time, During This Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are You Doing With Your Time, During This Strike (556 Views)

Four Productive Things You Can Invest Your Time In As An Undergraduate / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / How Have You Spent Your Time During This ASUU Strike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Doing With Your Time, During This Strike by Jojessy: 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2009
Hi, fellow undergraduates. what are you all doing with your time?,Do you realise that 2months have already flown bye!.Dont just sit at home and keep lamenting over the strike,do something productive with your time. Cheers!.
Re: What Are You Doing With Your Time, During This Strike by Simbobo(f): 2:03am On Sep 13, 2009
Within d past months i learnt abt computer,i became a nairalander & i'm still thinking abt being an apprentice in a standard salon in ibadan but i'm yet 2 find one. In fact my prayer is that d strike should end nexyear coz we are surely going 2 resume wit exams in my school & i got nothing in my head now.
Re: What Are You Doing With Your Time, During This Strike by Jojessy: 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2009
I feel your prayer,but some people might want to lynch you for that prayer oh!. Welldone on your accomplishments so far,you arent alone in the computer issue. Try to see that you can make something good out of your computer knowledge though,it has a lot of opportunities. Cheers fellow comrade!.

(1) (Reply)

When Will Jamb Start Selling Thier Scratchcard For 2010/2011 / Open Letter To Management Of Yabatech / Masters In Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.