Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Vladimir Putin has a very interesting view on Terrorism - see why - Cramjones - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin has a very interesting view on Terrorism - see why - Cramjones (860 Views)

‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused / Islamic Terrorism: See What King Of Saudi Arabia Told Muslims To Do 2 End Terror / The Fear Of Donald Trump: See what Saudi's Richest Man Did! - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vladimir Putin has a very interesting view on Terrorism - see why - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
Russians Presidents View: ."In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Sharia Law, and live the life of Muslims then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law. Russia does not need Muslim minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We will not tolerate disrespect of our Russian culture. We had better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Muslims are taking over those countries and they will not take over Russia. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of Sharia Law and Muslims. When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the Russian national interest first, observing that the Muslim minorities are not Russians. " - His Excellency President Vladimir Putin

-CramJones

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin has a very interesting view on Terrorism - see why - Cramjones by Ufranklin92(m): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Muslims are lunatic
Re: Vladimir Putin has a very interesting view on Terrorism - see why - Cramjones by emerged01(m): 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hmm,even with that, they can still be attacked by terrorists .The whole world is not safe.
Re: Vladimir Putin has a very interesting view on Terrorism - see why - Cramjones by Khd95(m): 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ufranklin92:
Muslims are lunatic
ohhh lawd dash dis otondo sense in d name of what ever he believes ingrincheesy

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin has a very interesting view on Terrorism - see why - Cramjones by chukzyblingz(m): 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
impressive!!! That's if he actually said this. But it's ironic how his countries are the one arming this Arab countries.
Re: Vladimir Putin has a very interesting view on Terrorism - see why - Cramjones by shizle26(m): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
I don't even like Muslims at all,my dear putti kill them all!!
Re: Vladimir Putin has a very interesting view on Terrorism - see why - Cramjones by seagulsntrawler: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
Why is there no source?
Re: Vladimir Putin has a very interesting view on Terrorism - see why - Cramjones by NairaMinted: 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
Whilst I greatly admire Putin, I don't believe he said this if not the western media will twist to paint him in bad light.
Sourc please.

Meanwhile Erdogan's Turkey is unraveling with a coup attempt in progress
Re: Vladimir Putin has a very interesting view on Terrorism - see why - Cramjones by AK481(m): 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
Referring to the Caucasian,I guess.

(1) (Reply)

Watch An Amazing 2007 Prophecy About Donald Trump Becoming POTUS / If They Can Do This In This In The UK, Then Blood Will Never Cease To Flow Here. / BREAKING: Sudan President, Omar Al-bashir Ousted From Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.