Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Oau Begins Screening - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Begins Screening (1601 Views)

OAU Begins Renovation Of Dilapidated Hostels / Oau Begins Registration Of Freshers And Payment Of Acceptance Fee / OAU Begins 2016 Admissions Screening!!! No Exercise No Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau Begins Screening by damlax: 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
The management of the obafemi awolowo university have released the portal for Their post utme screening and the portal is gonna close on the 20th of these month and it cost A total of 6850 naira
Visit OAU EPORTAL FOR MORE
Please mods do the needful
Re: Oau Begins Screening by DerKlassiker: 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
U gotta be kidding me! #6850 when FG has pegged the fee at #2500. Nigeria is a joke!
Re: Oau Begins Screening by damlax: 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
AM NOT JOKING THAT IS WHAT I SAW WHEN I OPENED THEIR PORTAL
Re: Oau Begins Screening by kingjms010(m): 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
Omo, for WHR u see DAT one? na 1500 I saw o, maybe u should check well
Re: Oau Begins Screening by damlax: 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
1500 + 5000 + 350 charges
Re: Oau Begins Screening by damlax: 10:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
I just signed up for it am gonna pay on monday
Re: Oau Begins Screening by kingjms010(m): 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
wetin dem wan use d #5000 for?
Re: Oau Begins Screening by eyiyemi1: 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
here's what I found on their portal o

Re: Oau Begins Screening by damlax: 11:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
It is only when you have finished inputting your jamb reg and when you wanna process your remiitta number that is when you are gonna see the amount stated above
Re: Oau Begins Screening by eyiyemi1: 12:03am On Jul 16, 2016
damlax:
It is only when you have finished inputting your jamb reg and when you wanna process your remiitta number that is when you are gonna see the amount stated above
bros where did u check yours from abeg??....Oau don get two portals??....bring evidence to baq up what ya saying cuz hv bin on their portal since morning and I dint sight ya 5k story
Re: Oau Begins Screening by damlax: 12:10am On Jul 16, 2016
Have you registered
Re: Oau Begins Screening by damlax: 12:11am On Jul 16, 2016
If you pay 1500 for this thing online I will laugh in Korean
Re: Oau Begins Screening by eyiyemi1: 12:14am On Jul 16, 2016
lol.....
Re: Oau Begins Screening by eyiyemi1: 12:17am On Jul 16, 2016
but seriously speaking....gimme ya 5k link to confirm
Re: Oau Begins Screening by MisterDreamz(m): 12:32am On Jul 16, 2016
The "5k" is actually true o...it's for eportal access,a very whooping amount i must admit. Oau doesn't cease to amaze! I just hope there won't be more "wahala" to the one on ground.

I wish you guys all the best!
Re: Oau Begins Screening by Rooy57(m): 11:42am On Jul 16, 2016
To those of you that asked for veritable evidence, there you have it.

Re: Oau Begins Screening by PECng: 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
Advice for OAU Post-UTME Candidates Taking the Online Test
They say change is inevitable, and that even if we don’t try to change things, things will sooner or later change by themselves. Same thing can be said of the sudden change in the mode of writing Post-UTME in OAU; not that it’s really strange, at least we have moved from not writing any other test after passing the JAMB’s exam to wring Post-UTME using pen and paper, then to not writing any test but only use the O/Level results and the UTME scores to define who gets and who does not get admitted, to taking the Post-UTME on computer, and now to taking the test over the internet, so this is not that sudden. But no one would think that would happen this year or even so soon, but because situations help us change things even when we don’t want to change them, here we are now preparing for the OAU Post-UTME test to be taken over the internet, and that’s scary. Scary because just anything… anything at all can happen to make the person who had gotten a lot of A’s and B’s in their O/Level results and a very high score in their UTME end up not getting admitted. READ THE REST OF THE WRITE-UP HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2021/03/advice-for-oau-post-utme-candidates.html

(1) (Reply)

Necessary Requirements For A Successful Admission Screening / Unilag Introduces Dress Code For Students / Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, MBA Et Al)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.