Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,514 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

TRUTH Breaking News!!! Etcetera Blast Osinbanjo Says "Any Fool Can Be A Pastor" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TRUTH Breaking News!!! Etcetera Blast Osinbanjo Says "Any Fool Can Be A Pastor" (922 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Obot Etuk Is Now A Pastor, Admonishes Ladies Against Sex Before Marriage / Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRUTH Breaking News!!! Etcetera Blast Osinbanjo Says "Any Fool Can Be A Pastor" by MikelEleta(m): 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nigerian Controversial singer and writer, Etcetera, has in a new article slammed Vice President, Prof. (Pastor) Yemi Osinbanjo, and the President Buhari-led administration, owing to the present economic state. His article (in caps) below:

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT NIGERIANS LOSE ALL OF THEIR SENSES WHEN THEY GET INTO GOVERNMENT?

YOU CALLED GOODLUCK JONATHAN A DUMB PHD HOLDER, HOW IS MR. OSINBAJO A PROFESSOR, IF HE CAN’T SIMPLY DEFINE PRIORITY?

WHAT A PROF CAN’T DRAW UP A SCALE OF PREFERENCE?

EVERY DUMB, DICK AND HARRYsong KNOWS THAT FOR ANY GOVERNMENT TO BE REMOTELY EFFECTIVE, THEY HAVE TO WORK IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PRIORITIES OF THE PEOPLE.

HOW DOES PHASING OUT MUD HOUSES A PRIORITY FOR NIGERIANS IN THIS PRESENT ECONOMIC HELL?

DOES MR. OSINBAJO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT IN THIS ELECTRICITY-LESS COUNTRY, OUR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS IN THE VILLAGE ARE SAVED FROM BEING PLAGUED BY HEAT-RASH AND LAPALAPA BECAUSE OF THE COOLNESS OF THEIR MUD HOUSES?

MR. VICE PRESIDENT, FIX THE DAMN ECONOMIC MESS AND LEAVE US TO FIX OUR MUD HOUSES OURSELVES. THAT IS IF WE SO CHOOSE TO.

IT FURTHER PROVES THAT BUHARI AND OSINBAJO’S GOVERNMENT IS CLUELESS AND DUMB IN ALL RAMIFICATION.

YOU MAY WANT TO REMIND ME NOW TO THREAD SOFTLY OR OF THE FACT THAT OSINBAJO IS A PASTOR AND I SHOULD “TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED”.

MCHEEEEW… NANSENSE!!!

ANY FOOL CAN BE A PASTOR?

YES, ANY FOOL CAN BE A PASTOR BECAUSE GOD CAN USE ANYONE TO DO HIS WORK.

ISN’T IT A SHAME THAT NIGERIA AND HER LINGERING ECONOMIC MESS IS BEING REFERENCED IN OTHER COUNTRIES AS THE REASON WHY FOOLS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED INTO GOVERNMENT?

I CHOSE TO WRITE IN CAPS FOR THOSE BLIND SUPPORTERS OF THIS PRESENT GOVERNMENT, WHO DESPITE THE SIGNS BEFORE THEM, CANNOT SEE THAT THIS GOVERNMENT IS PLUNGING US INTO THE DARKEST PART OF HELL.

AND BEFORE I FORGET, ETCETERA IS A NUISANCE…. I HAVE HEARD IT ALL. Link: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2016/07/etcetera-blasts-osinbajo-any-fool-can.html. @lalasticlala do justice to dis post
Re: TRUTH Breaking News!!! Etcetera Blast Osinbanjo Says "Any Fool Can Be A Pastor" by bkool7(m): 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
noted
Re: TRUTH Breaking News!!! Etcetera Blast Osinbanjo Says "Any Fool Can Be A Pastor" by locosis007(m): 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hmm

I can feel the zeal of her speech right from here.

Menhh! Citizens are tired of this govt

Buhari UR stringent policies is killing ppl. U wanted economy hard so that ppl will go into Agriculture. But see ppl are instead coming for your head.

Loosen up bubu pls oh.. Before revolution happens!
Re: TRUTH Breaking News!!! Etcetera Blast Osinbanjo Says "Any Fool Can Be A Pastor" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
Politics will make any irrelevant clown open the gutter or the sewage they call a mouth and vomit trash about people they know nothing about, people who are achievers.

Wetin etcetera done achieve?

Etcetera ko, for example ni.
Re: TRUTH Breaking News!!! Etcetera Blast Osinbanjo Says "Any Fool Can Be A Pastor" by mightyokwy(m): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hmmm, e don happen lipsrsealed. Don't want to talk bcs if I do hammer go land for my head. Oya zombies in the house over to you . Is time to defend your master.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRUTH Breaking News!!! Etcetera Blast Osinbanjo Says "Any Fool Can Be A Pastor" by femolacqua(m): 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
This bobo has gone too far. There are ways to address issues, though I feel ur pain and point.
Re: TRUTH Breaking News!!! Etcetera Blast Osinbanjo Says "Any Fool Can Be A Pastor" by dayowunmi(m): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
Every fool, dumb, duck and Harry song who's never managed a constituency can sit behind a computer or mobile phone and hurl insults at prominent personalities after a failed music career all in search of fame and attention.
Re: TRUTH Breaking News!!! Etcetera Blast Osinbanjo Says "Any Fool Can Be A Pastor" by TPAND(f): 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Osinbajo has disappointed Christendom. It's a shame to call him a pastor at this point

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Linda Ikeji Finally Verified On Instagram / Check Out Billionaire Businessman Femi Otedola And His Old Nokia Phones / Checkout This Picture Of Jennifer Obayuwana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.