Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Solve This Mystery Question If You Can - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Solve This Mystery Question If You Can (787 Views)

Here’s The Photos Of The Mystery Snake That Swallowed 36million Naira From JAMB / Solve This Mystery Question If You Can / You'll Always Fail This Question,if U Are Not A Stoner (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solve This Mystery Question If You Can by haconjy(m): 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
The Building mystery

A dead body is found at the bottom of a multistory building. It looks quite clear that the person has committed suicide by jumping off from one of the floors.

A detective comes, goes to the first floor and walks in the room facing the direction in which the body was found. He opens the closed window of that room and flips a coin towards the floor.

He goes to the second floor and does the exact same thing till the last floor. Then, when he climbs down, he tells the team that it is a murder, not suicide.

How does he know that?
Re: Solve This Mystery Question If You Can by Raydos: 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
o.p i dey come lemme ask brothe ebele jonathan.
Re: Solve This Mystery Question If You Can by xedyl(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
If only I was a police officer I for answer the mystery questions
Re: Solve This Mystery Question If You Can by MRBrownJ: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
haconjy:
The Building mystery

A dead body is found at the bottom of a multistory building. It looks quite clear that the person has committed suicide by jumping off from one of the floors.

A detective comes, goes to the first floor and walks in the room facing the direction in which the body was found. He opens the closed window of that room and flips a coin towards the floor.

He goes to the second floor and does the exact same thing till the last floor. Then, when he climbs down, he tells the team that it is a murder, not suicide.

How does he know that?

obvious it was MURDER, if the windows at each floor were closed.
Re: Solve This Mystery Question If You Can by haconjy(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
no one get it
Re: Solve This Mystery Question If You Can by haconjy(m): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
no one get it... still waiting for more answers
Re: Solve This Mystery Question If You Can by Lionhearted: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2018
@ bomasek

Re: Solve This Mystery Question If You Can by bomasek(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2018
Lionhearted:
@ bomasek

I know it is asking too much. can you fund me any amount for the new season? Will appreciate.

I ask here so as not to turn the thread to some

When u see this notify so i can delete my details, whether u fund me or not.
Check your account Tope
Re: Solve This Mystery Question If You Can by Lionhearted: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2018
bomasek:
Check your account Tope

are you for real?

Thanks so much. Didn't really expect it.

Once again thanks.
Kindly edit out my account number.
Re: Solve This Mystery Question If You Can by bomasek(m): 9:23am On Aug 03, 2018
Lionhearted:

are you for real?

Thanks so much. Didn't really expect it.

Once again thanks.
Kindly edit out my account number.
Edit your first post

(1) (Reply)

This Picture Broke The Internet. / Woman Arrested For Marrying Her Biological Son And Daughter (photos) / Welcome To Nairaland Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.