Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Fire Outbreak At GSM Market In Kano State. See Photos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Outbreak At GSM Market In Kano State. See Photos (13742 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Oshodi Market, Shops And Cars Destroyed (Photos, Video) / Fire Outbreak At Livestock Market In Gombe, Kills Over 100 Animals (Photos) / Fire Outbreak At Dangote Factory In Ikorodu (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Outbreak At GSM Market In Kano State. See Photos by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 16, 2016
nyben4eva:
An obvious conspiracy to destroy the Ibos.Northern/South Western agenda uploading.
If I call you mumu now them go ban me.
Sef u b MUMU I no fear ban.
Re: Fire Outbreak At GSM Market In Kano State. See Photos by Sunnah1(m): 7:22am On Jul 16, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Okay Na GSM market

If Na Cow market ehn Them go don look for means to off ahm

See as them they watch
IPhone no fit dey there sha
I smell heartless comment here
Re: Fire Outbreak At GSM Market In Kano State. See Photos by kishimi8(m): 7:26am On Jul 16, 2016
nyben4eva:
An obvious conspiracy to destroy the Ibos.Northern/South Western agenda uploading.
U well so?

Only 1 ibo shop I think in this market.. Ibis are mostly in sabon Gari market
Re: Fire Outbreak At GSM Market In Kano State. See Photos by lonelydora: 7:35am On Jul 16, 2016
That Aboki in the second pix looks like one Yakubu, the Mai Ruwa.
Re: Fire Outbreak At GSM Market In Kano State. See Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:37am On Jul 16, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Okay Na GSM market

If Na Cow market ehn Them go don look for means to off ahm

See as them they watch
IPhone no fit dey there sha

Heheheheheehe
I know
Calm down your nerves
Re: Fire Outbreak At GSM Market In Kano State. See Photos by experimentist: 7:52am On Jul 16, 2016
timpaker:
Are there no women in Kano?
nuff a dem. Ashawo sef dey there. Fine gyal no pimple.
Re: Fire Outbreak At GSM Market In Kano State. See Photos by Oblak(m): 8:36am On Jul 16, 2016
Was hurriedly rushing to thread to see a GSM market like that of computer village in Lagos but it's just like one shop in computer village. BTW, can't I wear Jean trouser and a light Polo with my red Airforce shoe and a black cap in this part of Kano? All I see are Mallams! undecided
Re: Fire Outbreak At GSM Market In Kano State. See Photos by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2016
God na wa oooh I was there this same market bought a battery for my phone by 2pm and left....may the lord help them recover everything they lost...
Re: Fire Outbreak At GSM Market In Kano State. See Photos by amokeme(f): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2016
nyben4eva:
Jesus christ! Are you kidding me
Are you based in kano?? I doubt that, because if you do. You will know that 98% of these shop owners are hausa. Be informed before you type out of hate next time!

2 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At GSM Market In Kano State. See Photos by amoduganja: 9:07am On Jul 16, 2016
Compare the water tanker with what is obtainable in some other countries and you will begin to weep for Nigeria. True federalism will bring about competition among the federating units in a bid to outshine each other and then you will no longer see this type of mediocre equipment.
Re: Fire Outbreak At GSM Market In Kano State. See Photos by junta007(f): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2016
Oh My God
Re: Fire Outbreak At GSM Market In Kano State. See Photos by Biafrarep(m): 9:18am On Jul 16, 2016
nyben4eva:
I belong to your school of thought. Those fire incidents that has become so coming in Igbo dominated markets across the north & west are not coincidence neither are they happenstance, but a well ochestrated plan to emasculate & strangulate Igbos economically. I keep saying this, our people should stop biulding mega structures outside our region, the Hausas will rather live in ramshackle huts & shanties than erect a standard structure outside, go to any Ama Awusa in Igboland & see the shanties they live in. Now go to any northern city & see the plazas & mega structures & businesses Igbos built there. We live in a contraption where caveman mentality reigns supreme. No where is safe for your investments except home. Onye nwere nti, ya nuru!

2 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak At GSM Market In Kano State. See Photos by boladapo(f): 9:39am On Jul 16, 2016
Trapnews:

shocked
Women are Dere but dey rarely come out. Men are d ones dat sell in d markets, do business and shop for d house.. Kano is a sweet place to be. I really miss kano

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak At GSM Market In Kano State. See Photos by kishimi8(m): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2016
Biafrarep:
I belong to your school of thought. Those fire incidents that has become so coming in Igbo dominated markets across the north & west are not coincidence neither are they happenstance, but a well ochestrated plan to emasculate & strangulate Igbos economically. I keep saying this, our people should stop biulding mega structures outside our region, the Hausas will rather live in ramshackle huts & shanties than erect a standard structure outside, go to any Ama Awusa in Igboland & see the shanties they live in. Now go to any northern city & see the plazas & mega structures & businesses Igbos built there. We live in a contraption where caveman mentality reigns supreme. No where is safe for your investments except home. Onye nwere nti, ya nuru!

An slowpoke sighted over here
Re: Fire Outbreak At GSM Market In Kano State. See Photos by Biafrarep(m): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2016
kishimi8:

An slowpoke sighted over here
Who is this retar.ded scum qouting me
Re: Fire Outbreak At GSM Market In Kano State. See Photos by Infajay(m): 11:42am On Jul 16, 2016
ekele177:
God help us
And there should be no life lost undecided undecided
Re: Fire Outbreak At GSM Market In Kano State. See Photos by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2016
nyben4eva:
Biafrarep:

I love the way Nigerians, including those two Igbos I have quoted, think. Instead of thinking about how to prevent future occurences, they are already singing conspiracies.

(And just for the benefit of doubters...the blame goes to the Govt of Kano).

The market, like most Markets in Nigeria are built of flammable materials. They are badly planned. Access roads to the market are poorly constructed, and in some instances, blocked. And many traders refuse to INSURE their property (yes!...you can insure your shop).

So when fire breaks out, wahala dey. People lose millions unnecessarily.

Instead of the two of you to talk conspiracies....why not ask the Kano state government to make its markets better built, planned, and fire proofed?

Why don't you ask traders to go and get their property insured.?

Why don't you blast PMB for not funding the Federal Fire Service better? Or for making emergency response in Nigeria better.

The two of you are part of the reason why Nigeria and even your Biafra will never prosper. See simple solution for your front, and you want to start singing ''The Hausas and Yorubas are after us''? Like a fire in Kano Market won't be more harmful to Kano Hausas than any other tribe in lost investments?
Re: Fire Outbreak At GSM Market In Kano State. See Photos by Trapnews: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
boladapo:

Women are Dere but dey rarely come out. Men are d ones dat sell in d markets, do business and shop for d house.. Kano is a sweet place to be. I really miss kano
Are those jugs real? shocked shocked
Re: Fire Outbreak At GSM Market In Kano State. See Photos by Slanders: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Una don forget say na half of the year we deh so? Market JuJu go chop SARCRIFICE. When year come end another market go throw em own SARCRIFICE to Market JuJu. Na their way.
Re: Fire Outbreak At GSM Market In Kano State. See Photos by Slanders: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Biafrarep:

U deh craze? U de mad? U de stupid? U de foolish? Na question oh! Abeg o! Nairaland VeXers
Re: Fire Outbreak At GSM Market In Kano State. See Photos by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
amokeme:
Jesus christ! Are you kidding me
Are you based in kano?? I doubt that, because if you do. You will know that 98% of these shop owners are hausa. Be informed before you type out of hate next time!

Alright.
Re: Fire Outbreak At GSM Market In Kano State. See Photos by Johnbosco77(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
abuayman:
Farm Centet Again May Allah repair their losed, ameen

after reading dis, I fainted...
thank God my friend was around to resuscitate me..
Re: Fire Outbreak At GSM Market In Kano State. See Photos by Biafrarep(m): 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
Slanders:

U deh craze? U de mad? U de stupid? U de foolish? Na question oh! Abeg o! Nairaland VeXers
Who is this dead rat? Pls swerve, I dont discuss with ret.ards & reprobats btw how did you find your way to nairaland? you should go back to the psychiatrist hospital where you belong and complete your medication!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s GDP On Steady Rise In Spite Of Insurgency / What's Your Financial Target For 2022? / Reach Me For Whatsapp Ads And Showcase Your Products To Upto 5000+ Activ Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.