Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

Who Do You Think Is Really Drunk. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Do You Think Is Really Drunk. (540 Views)

Who do you think is insane here?? >>>>> / Recession Is Really Biting Hard! See What This Man Is Eating / What Do You Think Is Happening In The Image? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is Really Drunk. by allsubjects(m): 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
First person:After being drunk,he went to urenat at the restaurant's toilet and saw himself in the mirror,he shouted Hoo am sorry,i don't even know somebody is here looking at me. Second person:After being drunk,Picked his phone,switched on the flashlight and started searching for the same phone on the floor and after some minutes,the phone rang,he picked it and told the caller to call him back,that he was looking for his phone. Third person:After being drunk,entered his car and drove off,when he got to the major road,he saw a car that has been packed for over a year,he then decided to pack his car at the back of the car, thinking it was a traffic jam,after three hours he started shouting,Hoo my God !what type of bullshit is this.

(1) (Reply)

The Change Is Really Here / Before / Buhari Ministers Plan Take-over Of Comedy Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.