Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Will Nigerian Certificates Be Valid After Breakup? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Nigerian Certificates Be Valid After Breakup? (860 Views)

Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu / 40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications / 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Nigerian Certificates Be Valid After Breakup? by donestk(m): 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
E.g university degrees and other tertiary education qualifications?
Re: Will Nigerian Certificates Be Valid After Breakup? by TheNewIbadan: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Yes.

Continue fighting for Biafra abeg. Don't let anyone stop you. Stand for street corner.

1 Like

Re: Will Nigerian Certificates Be Valid After Breakup? by Sunnymatey(m): 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
Who is breaking? Now the suffering continues.
Re: Will Nigerian Certificates Be Valid After Breakup? by Victorvexz(m): 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mumu thread. Mcheeeew

Re: Will Nigerian Certificates Be Valid After Breakup? by DaBullIT(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
very unlikely

so many things become invalid throwing people into turmoil and war but i guess the Biafraudians and Ipobians did not think that through

for them its about hating Buhari
Re: Will Nigerian Certificates Be Valid After Breakup? by alade112(m): 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sure People study abroad N come back to Nigeria with their cert to work D case is still the same with your question. If Ghana Uni cert is valid why will 9ja/6 cert be invalid
Re: Will Nigerian Certificates Be Valid After Breakup? by Gbegiri101(m): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
TEAM PHOTOSHOOT; SUPPORT AND VOTE PHOTOSHOOT FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016. Your vote counts, do not waste it. www.nairaland.com/photoshoot
Re: Will Nigerian Certificates Be Valid After Breakup? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
TheNewIbadan:
Yes.

Continue fighting for Biafra abeg. Don't let anyone stop you. Stand for street corner.
People like u are the ones destroying Nigeria for us. . .chaii

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigerian Certificates Be Valid After Breakup? by Trapping(m): 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
DaBullIT:
very unlikely

so many things become invalid throwing people into turmoil and war but i guess the Biafraudians and Ipobians did not think that through

My man stop consoling yourself. Your eyes will soon clear, all this gibberish of civil war will not deter Biafrans from getting their desires. I tell you even the British knows that Nigeria has come to an end, if you had eyes you would have noticed that immediately the British Former External Minister left Nigeria in his state visit the next country he visited was Rwanda where he went to back-up an oil deal, haven't you noticed Americas' silence over NDA? Upon the fact that more than 60% of NDA attacks have been directed to American companies, well maybe after Americas' election your eyes will clear...

Just recently CNN hinted you on what Nigeria will be 2050, that is a coded message to Nigerians that your country is about to end. Thankfully, Donald Trump is coming to officially end this entity. How will he do that? He will start by cutting Nigeria off from the list of countries in Americas good book, so if we continue with our agitation for self determination Nigeria will have no friend in America who will silence the voice of the Biafrans, and in that case maybe Nigeria will turn to Saudi Arabia and that will be the ultimate end. Even Obassanjo Knows this thing.

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigerian Certificates Be Valid After Breakup? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
alade112:
Sure People study abroad N come back to Nigeria with their cert to work D case is still the same with your question. If Ghana Uni cert is valid why will 9ja/6 cert be invalid

chai..... do you know that your post is completely out of place in respect to what is being asked here ?
Re: Will Nigerian Certificates Be Valid After Breakup? by kettle84(m): 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
the people from the other side will never seize to amaze me.today let them go ,tomorrow they can't go.hmmmm no wonder their second name is two edge sword aka snake.

may heaven grant you people courage to be decisive because it is missing in your DNA.
Re: Will Nigerian Certificates Be Valid After Breakup? by alade112(m): 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
kelvinreality:

chai..... do you know that your post is completely out of place in respect to what is being asked here ?
How? Explain pls.
Re: Will Nigerian Certificates Be Valid After Breakup? by alade112(m): 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
kelvinreality:

oh! i get your point. Still my post is not completely out of place in respect to the question above.
Re: Will Nigerian Certificates Be Valid After Breakup? by DaBullIT(m): 10:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
Trapping:

My man stop consoling yourself. Your eyes will soon clear, all this gibberish of civil war will not deter Biafrans from getting their desires. I tell you even the British knows that Nigeria has come to an end, if you had eyes you would have noticed that immediately the British Former External Minister left Nigeria in his state visit the next country he visited was Rwanda where he went to back-up an oil deal, haven't you noticed Americas' silence over NDA? Upon the fact that more than 60% of NDA attacks have been directed to American companies, well maybe after Americas' election your eyes will clear...

Just recently CNN hinted you on what Nigeria will be 2050, that is a coded message to Nigerians that your country is about to end. Thankfully, Donald Trump is coming to officially end this entity. How will he do that? He will start by cutting Nigeria off from the list of countries in Americas good book, so if we continue with our agitation for self determination Nigeria will have no friend in America who will silence the voice of the Biafrans, and in that case maybe Nigeria will turn to Saudi Arabia and that will be the ultimate end. Even Obassanjo Knows this thing.

Re: Will Nigerian Certificates Be Valid After Breakup? by Victorvexz(m): 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Trapping:

Yimu

Re: Will Nigerian Certificates Be Valid After Breakup? by fabre4: 11:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
DaBullIT:
very unlikely

You can't think for yourself and think for others if they feel that's what they want why hold them back Concerning the cetificate only biafrans will choose if they want the certificate to be valid or not in Biafra

War is only an option when others have been exhausted Biafra is still on dialogue so stop bringing suggestion of war

Buhari wasn't GOC when BIAFRA started and surely when he leaves that post agitations for BIAFRA will continue I guess its now part of ibo history something to tell your children

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigerian Certificates Be Valid After Breakup? by donestk(m): 9:49am On Jul 16, 2016
More response pls

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists In Marguba, Borno State / Nigerian Senate Send A Delegation 2 Ikpeazu,Back Him As Abia State Governor(pics / VIDEO: We Didn't Eat For 3 Days-nigeria Relay Team @ IAAF World U20 Championship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.