Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Is My Website Ugly?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is My Website Ugly?? (500 Views)

How Can I Accept Intl Donations On My Website Here In Nigeria / Am Selling My Website / Please Help!!! My Website Is Saying "Deceptive Site Ahead" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Website Ugly?? by AgoraRoad(m): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hello while i was promoting my website i was told that it was very ugly that the dashboard and background does not look right. What should I change or add thebizness.org
Re: Is My Website Ugly?? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
Is beauriful
Re: Is My Website Ugly?? by afternysc(f): 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
A High-ranking Tutorials Website For Sale - HOWTUTOR.COM
See https://www.nairaland.com/3229176/high-ranking-tutorials-website-sale-howtutor.com
Re: Is My Website Ugly?? by afternysc(f): 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Meanwhile, ur site is ok, but far from great. SEO will be hard.

1 Like

Re: Is My Website Ugly?? by ukorsimplicity(m): 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
It is not ugly,

1. Use a backgroung image that is more brighter
2. Make the home page fit into the screen
3. Do something about the URL, Use a more friendly SEO URL (use this http://thebizness.org/viewforum/37 instead of http://thebizness.org/viewforum.php?f=37&sid=d995e32a2dbef2fe03c602e5218e263b ) You may also want to loose SESSION ID from the URL.
4. The T & C the user see when he/she visit the registeration page is not necessary, all you have to do is put a check box that the use has to check before register than a link to the T & C page. example "By clicking register you agree to the bizness terms and condition."

SIDE NOTE:
google URL Rewriting and a more secure way to pass information from one page to another.
Re: Is My Website Ugly?? by splashz(m): 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2016
To overall boss @Seun, and his fav mod- lalasticlala, and my mentor Dhtml18,also Guru01 and all naiaraland programmers.I hail una cause am just a learner in this game.I also throw salute to every nairaland user.
Splashz is a brand that includes-
1. Web designing business-(we design websites,mobile apps for clients)
2. Programmers school-(still at baby stage)
3. Social networking website-(splashz.com)
Splashz.com is an upcoming social networking website where you chat,make friends, get latest news just like other social networks,but with extra things to offer.
Vision: to become a global brand.
We have over 21 exciting ideas that makes us different, we have added only 6,the rest are coming soon-
1. Crush-
*you can crush on as many opposite sex as you find attractive.
*yet you will see people having crush on you.
*and if your crush is online you get notified to chat them.

2. Submit services/work you want done-
*you can search for the help of a professional by submitting the services you need.
*and professionals will contact you by chat

3. Find jobs-
*you can see all manner of jobs posted by users and if you can deliver you apply via chat for it

4. Expose your talent and drive traffic-
*because we keep record of users interests ,we can accurately direct the right people to see what you offer or direct them to your site

5. No lack of interesting contents-
*apart from the feed contents you will enjoy from making friends and viewing interesting topics,you can also see Twitter and instagram trending posts.

6. Interesting topics of discussion-
*just like a group or forum, people can raise interesting topics of discussion and other users with similar interest can join.

Benefits of Partnering.
1. You become a shareholder, benefiting from all splashz sources-
*social network
*web designing company
*programming school

2. Entitled to a certain number of free website design and mobile app building from splashz team.

3. No charge now or in the future for advert on splashz.com

4. social media is becoming more powerful daily,even politicians are actively involved. The power of social media can make or break a brand,you can have that power at your finger tip by partnering with us.
#you can partner with splashz with as low as 10k upward ...
For more details
contact splashz on
Whatsapp 08135076623
Or email Contactsplashz@gmail.com
message us on website www.splashz.com

Re: Is My Website Ugly?? by Craigston: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2016
You're imitating Facebook's theme which is bad for branding.
Your choice of colors need some attention: in the first image brown does not blend well with blue
Good attempt; keep working.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me Create A Site That Prevent People From Sharing A PDF File / Facebook Grouo With 250,000 Members For Sale / 930,000 Email List Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.