Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos (48652 Views)

Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC / Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? / Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by MckenzieMikel(m): 11:32am On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=Olukat post=47593519][/quote] my brother some poor men go just dey talk anyhow! You no go blame them, data Don cheap gan! If na when them still dey buy sim card that kind 30, 000, people for get sense na before them open their gutter!!!! tongue tongue shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by sweetilicious(f): 11:37am On Jul 16, 2016
omenka:
You are wrong- I think they call it a "baby bump" these days. grin

This pic would make Linda Ikeji drool.
You guys should leave her alone. Body bullies. Smh
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by loomer: 11:42am On Jul 16, 2016
omenka:
You are wrong- I think they call it a "baby bump" these days. grin

This pic would make Linda Ikeji drool.

You dey for nairaland dey insult person wey her money long reach Dubai because you dey UK
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by MayhorE(m): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2016
toba400:

Pregnant?

Check that her belle nahW
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by Horus(m): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:48am On Jul 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Ohhhh, thanks for this bro, I was wondering anyways. You do Bbm?
Good morning!

No boss...You know this guy is made in the village cheesy ... be sure that bag will be sorted out soon...good am!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2016
Hallack:
We miss mama peace 'my fellow widows' grin
Is any tin wrong with dat? She was tryin to put herslf in d shoes of oda widows. She was d 1st lader den and u shuld knw d work of d 1st leader.
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by shamecurls(m): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2016
Its glaring she can no longer afford the make-over she enjoys while she was the First-Lady
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by KINGinVAHALA: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

No boss...You know this guy is made in the village cheesy
... be sure that bag will be sorted out soon...good am!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha, Naples is someone's state/village, I guess that's were you re referring to?

Anyways, kindly check my signature, it carries my intended mail to you, hope you oblige me.
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by fetrillion(m): 11:58am On Jul 16, 2016
herzern:
When God wants to destroy a man's career....God makes the man marry someone like mahmah Peace! cheesy
Dis is d most shallow minded comment from d stupendous fool of d century.. Must you comment if u are bereft of ideas.. I blame mtn for dashing you dat 10mb u are using for spilling dis trash u call comment
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by fetrillion(m): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
eleojo23:

Nice response to a silly comment.
One needs to talk sense into some people sometimes.
Abioooo.. Very silly a comment
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by fetrillion(m): 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
Kosy79:
ugly kwa? Disgraceful lady? Chaiiiii! Bros haba! I guess ur mum is pretty right?. No matter how pretty and graceful ur mum is she can't reach PEJ level, she don't even worth or qualified to be her cleaner, who knows ur mum's name? Who is she? What's her class? Has she ever been a first lady in her dream talkmore of real life?. Let me remind u, d PEJ who u described as ugly and disgraceful woman was once a first lady in Nigeria and we forever be in record.. So get a life and grow up.
Don't mind dem Jare..d impact pej made in Jonathan life is immeasurable. Mentally unbalanced new generational ladies operating wif a low mental value
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by bionixs: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
WONDER AT YOUR COMMENT. YOUR TUMMY EVEN AS A MAN IS BIGGER
Tolexander:
Wao, she is pregnant!

I'm happy for her o!
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by junta007(f): 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Daris God o
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by Gamusgamus: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
herzern:
When God wants to destroy a man's career....God makes the man marry someone like mahmah Peace! cheesy
Just listen to ur self, aren't you stupid and foolish in your assumptions, Do not call the name of God in vain, person wen pass you don pass u ode
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by teacherbim(f): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Chai Ojukwu has died but his MANHOOD live long...funny mama
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Gamusgamus:
Am sure she is more beautiful than your miserable mother

Mynd44

Mynd44 and lalasticlala this guy just broke rule 2
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by Joelchris(m): 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
TPAND:
Mama no go die, mama no regret.

In the history of Nigeria First Ladies, there is none as courageous, as enigmatic and charismatic as Dame Patience Jonathan. In spite of her English fails, she still carried herself an earned an international doctorate degree. She was popular amongst African women. Graced more international and local dailies than any other First Lady in Nigeria

We miss you

You missed her, and not we. She's an ass hole
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by sarutobie(m): 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
she was with Jonathan from a classroom teacher, to the deputy governor, to the vice president and finally to the presidency....and some lowlife buffoons say Jonathan's career was destroyed by this strong woman? God I need a woman like this, that will propel me to heights many dream of but a few achieve...

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by TPAND(f): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
Joelchris:

You missed her, and not we. She's an ass hole

At least we no her, but we don't know your sorry anonymous underachieving momma
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by TPAND(f): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Mynd44

Mynd44 and lalasticlala this guy just broke rule 2

Mods better not ban anybody here, you don't go about being an Internet troll shading the heck out of everyone out here. This is jungle justice served
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by opribo(m): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Tolexander:
Wao, she is pregnant!

I'm happy for her o!

See them, they have come again, that is how they pushed Stella to her untimely death that she should go and do tummy tuck for them. As if they dont know mama Peace has big tummy before.
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by danla44(m): 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
She must have been beaten and impregnated by Dinno Melaya ... sorry i mean Ebele Jonathan.

Haahaha
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Ohhh, nice one bro! Would appreciate a chat with you offline, does your pm work?
Good morning!
I dnt think mines working
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
Manueleee:

Is any tin wrong with dat? She was tryin to put herslf in d shoes of oda widows. She was d 1st lader den and u shuld knw d work of d 1st leader.
Plz re-read it again 'my fellow widows' until u understand
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by MasterofdRolls1(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
herzern:

With the way you just sounded, I don't think you will progress above your current level. The woman and her husband are made for life, there names are in the anals of Nigerian history. Where is your name Mr perfect?
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by focus7: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
ugly pig.
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hallack:
Plz re-read it again 'my fellow widows' until u understand
Dia s notin to read dia. Its not my 1st time of hearing dat. She was addresing widows and put herslf in dia shoe as d 1st lady.
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by Mansongx(m): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Unattractive, ugly, fat, old Shepopotamus.
Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by okikiosibodu(m): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
davibid:
The original mama peace.............

in her words sha .............

"dere is God ooooooooooooo"

grin

We love you ma

Wee yu keep kwayet? (na play I dey o) It is "diaris God o". I so much love her too. She has inspired a lot of women. Behind every successful man,there is a woman

Re: Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos by koolaid87: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
did she featured on deadpool? Nice costume... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos / Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him / How Nigeria ‘Accidentally’ Discovered 206trn Cubic Feet Gas Reserve – Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.