Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,540 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

FFK Is Back Online, Says He's Innocent Of All Charges Against Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Is Back Online, Says He's Innocent Of All Charges Against Him (625 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Osinbajo: Withdraw All Charges Against Me / FFK Is A Pampered Child Without "Native Sense" .... Rochas Okorocha Fires Back / Breaking News:Justice Nyako Discharges Nnamdi Kanu & IPOB Members Of All Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Is Back Online, Says He's Innocent Of All Charges Against Him by popesam1(m): 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
Olufemi Fani Kayode that was recently
released by the EFCC after he has
spent 67 days in detention over
investigation on campaign fund. He
post this on his Facebook page,
I give thanks to God that I am free
after 67 days in detention. I thank
my wife lawyers children and friends
for all their support.
This was the worst experience of my
life but God was with me all the
way. I suffered immeasurably but I
count it all as joy.
I am innocent of all charges and I
look forward to defending myself
vigorously in court. These charges
are politically motivated and I have
been severely punished for my
political views and criticisms of the
government.
They are trying to silence me, break
me, discredit me and destroy but as
long as Jesus is on the throne this
will never work. I am strong and I
am bold and the struggle will
continue. He said

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/07/ffk-is-back-online-says-he-innocent-on.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: FFK Is Back Online, Says He's Innocent Of All Charges Against Him by princeakins(m): 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
Welkum bck grin Buh try to control ur tongue has you have enough skeleton in your cupboard.

Jux seal it dz tym, ur lips n u wont b made to force oyt d ones u'v swallowed. grin Be wise n live a peaceful life with your wife n kid. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Is Back Online, Says He's Innocent Of All Charges Against Him by AntiWailer: 12:41am On Jul 16, 2016
Break u with 800Million in ur account.

Me self no fit break

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Is Back Online, Says He's Innocent Of All Charges Against Him by TPAND(f): 4:20am On Jul 16, 2016
I know EFCC can add salt to pepper but FKK you sef we hear your gist during the GEJ campaign say your hand no clean. We heard off all kickbacks you got and the monies you diverted to your account which was meant for mobilization.

In history, you still remain the worst campaign manager ever

1 Like

Re: FFK Is Back Online, Says He's Innocent Of All Charges Against Him by blackpanda: 4:23am On Jul 16, 2016
This Ffk has a way of convincing himself to believe the lies he tells. He doesnt really care how ridiculous and silly the lies are.

Me man your case is very glaring. You are a thief!
Re: FFK Is Back Online, Says He's Innocent Of All Charges Against Him by easymanofdpeopl(m): 4:57am On Jul 16, 2016
FFK say that again
Re: FFK Is Back Online, Says He's Innocent Of All Charges Against Him by Mynd44: 5:15am On Jul 16, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Pat Utomi Hails Anambra State! / Judicial Panel Indicts Nigerian Army For Zaria Massacre Of Shiites-premium Times / Nigerian Billionare Ifeanyi Ubah Shows Off His Football Skill(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.