Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

What I Just Saw - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Just Saw (426 Views)

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? / Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Just Saw by toby2(m): 1:25am On Jul 16, 2016
Today 16th of July 2016, while i lay me down upon my bed... I saw in my dream a dreadful sight. I just enjoin everyone reading this to add Nigeria to our praying routine. Thanks
Re: What I Just Saw by Antina(f): 1:34am On Jul 16, 2016
toby2:
Today 16th of July 2016, while i lay me down upon my bed... I saw in my dream a great massacre of not just Christians but every non hausa speaker... I really don't know how it started all i know was that the law enforcment agents and the millitary joined the Northerners, and were killing every other tribes. I witnessed great killing of both young and old. As much as i think death was a means to a peaceful end, the horror of the sight was sickening. Pls pray for Nigeria, that God should pls avert this evil.
Toby is my name

Change ur sleeping pattern, sleep by ur right side. Ehn. May God help us.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Ever Been Cured Of Witch Or Wizard? / Nigeria’s Economic Predicament ‘foreseen’ – TB Joshua / The Day Has Come!!!! ( A Must Read!!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.