Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,233 members, 7,839,231 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics (23456 Views)

Governor Ganduje And Kwankwaso's Thugs Clash Again In Kano (Photos) / Throwback: Ojukwu, Buhari And Ngige Rock Igbo Native Attire / Lai Mohammed And Ngige At The Tourism National Summit 2016 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics by goonsmi: 7:59am On Jul 16, 2016
ugia:
Publicity stunt that they switched planes mid air? Idiot.

I tire for them o.
Re: Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics by omenka(m): 8:04am On Jul 16, 2016
Times are hard, everyone needs to tighten their belt.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 16, 2016
donofdons:
this is a normal thing now....i was once sitting on the economy class of a plane from london to hong kong and vladimir putin was sitting next to me playing sudoku on his phone.even prince albert of monaco and me been sit down for economy class last week from barcelona to brussels

Johnny walker
Re: Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics by rhymaholic: 8:14am On Jul 16, 2016
This should be a normal thing, I don't know why it is making headlines.
Re: Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics by Slymonster(m): 8:16am On Jul 16, 2016
times are hard oo..buhari isn't sharing the money like pdp oo...

Anyway GO

1 Like

Re: Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics by Itzurboi(m): 8:21am On Jul 16, 2016
babdap:
All men are born equally but not all men are equal. Seems the economic situation is biting all Nigerian.
In falz voice: goan sit down... all those picture are format to decieve pple lyk you.... do you have any idea the money-worth of those men
Re: Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics by bashydemy(m): 8:24am On Jul 16, 2016
donofdons:
this is a normal thing now....i was once sitting on the economy class of a plane from london to hong kong and vladimir putin was sitting next to me playing sudoku on his phone.even prince albert of monaco and me been sit down for economy class last week from barcelona to brussels
Sorry tell that to wailers who will come and support you with likes and comments.. Abeg you never sit next to Obama from Frankfurt to Beijing? You missed the part where you sit next to Xi Jinping From JFK to Addis Ababa. hahaha

1 Like

Re: Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics by drpossibilities(m): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2016
toposi4naija:

Why didn't he board those commercial vehicles??........that one will be 10k at most.....and 20k will be saved......#shior......I am not moved

Nigerians are indeed very wonderful people. What do you really want? If they had used private jets you would have condemned it as wasteful spending, they have used commercial flight and you call it publicity stunt. I tire for you O. What do you really want?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics by berrystunn(m): 8:29am On Jul 16, 2016
Hahaha no money.... Is not because they want to...
Re: Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics by drpossibilities(m): 8:31am On Jul 16, 2016
ugia:
Publicity stunt that they switched planes mid air? Idiot.

At times one is bound to get confused as to what Nigerians really want. They didn't switch planes in the air. A flight from Kano to Benin usually stops over at Abuja, disembarks passengers stopping in Abuja while those going to Benin from Abuja will board same flight, joining those who boarded the flight from Kano and who are going to Benin. It's very normal.
Re: Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics by babdap: 8:32am On Jul 16, 2016
Itzurboi:
In falz voice: goan sit down... all those picture are format to decieve pple lyk you.... do you have any idea the money-worth of those men
The era of the affluent going around on chartered jets are over.
Re: Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics by tonio2wo: 8:38am On Jul 16, 2016
When they were flying the private jets did they take pictures to show us?

Propaganda government! angry
Re: Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics by Itzurboi(m): 8:40am On Jul 16, 2016
babdap:
The era of the affluent going around on chartered jets are over.
Point to note: its not over but suspended, if apc doesnt win 2019, watch out for latest jets in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics by onatisi(m): 8:46am On Jul 16, 2016
DropShot:
Era of wasteful spending is over. At least for now.
See how Nigerians are quickly fooled. So u cant see that the plane is carrying only apc members going specifically for an apc event.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics by timay(m): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2016
Why didn't he board those commercial vehicles??........that one will be 10k at most.....and 20k will be saved......#shior......I am not moved[/quote]
mhen guy are u for real! commercial vehicle bawo
Re: Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics by mu2sa2: 9:03am On Jul 16, 2016
Nothing new. Some years back at Abuja airport I was walking behind a man who was pulling a small suitcase and at the exit somebody shouted "wellcome, your Excellency." Looking closer, I saw that it was governor Peter Obi and the man welcoming him was the apga national chairman. Peter Obi had alighted from a domestic commercial flight without a bodyguard or PA and handled his luggage himself.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics by Seungid1(f): 9:12am On Jul 16, 2016
They should use a public bus before they will impress me...

Meanwhile, check my signature
Re: Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics by Seungid1(f): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2016
Is that being modest? I dont trust polithiefians undecided undecided

Meanwhile, check my signature
Re: Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics by aalangel(f): 9:15am On Jul 16, 2016
So, who was snapping and posting the pictures...apparently for Buhari and you to see. Mtcheww.
Re: Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 16, 2016
SEEMS TO BE ANOTHER POLITICAL ADVERT BY OUR POLITICIANS
Re: Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics by chumakk: 9:58am On Jul 16, 2016
This is actually a waste of money. Do you know how many security details are on those plane grin
Re: Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics by Obiohai: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2016
They were not spotted. They called a camera man to take the pics and 'leak' it. How come it's only people like them "spotted" along with them. That's a chartered plane!!
Re: Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics by Strait(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2016
Nice one...I hope it's not for the cameras sha. Although in Nija it's one thing to see this and another thing to see how.much was allegedly spent from the state coffers ...
Re: Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics by fireforfire: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2016
SO FHUCKING WHAT??
No b there mate for other counties dey do d same?
Boris Johnson former mayor of London used to ride bicycle to work.
David Cameron ex uk prime minister dey enter public train to work.

So it's not new.
By d way y dem carry forografa folo body?
Eye service pipo
Re: Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics by madapcmod: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2016
Chartered arik plane taking APC urchins to Edo for campaign. What s waste of Edo ppl money by oshimidget.

On POI we stand, no amount of imported stooge will move us
Re: Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics by reality2019(m): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2016
see what this oshiomle is telling us that ten governors will show up and so what is that a criteria for winning election or what.let him wait for his unavoidable disgrace after the election.
Re: Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics by fallout87: 10:36am On Jul 16, 2016
DropShot:
Era of wasteful spending is over. At least for now.

Educate yourself. Era of wasteful spending is alive and well.

That is why non-government employee like Mamman Daura can use presidential hey like car.

All Buhari did was concentrate the theft and mismanagement to his people and his family
Re: Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics by olajizz01(m): 10:41am On Jul 16, 2016
toposi4naija:

Why didn't he board those commercial vehicles??........that one will be 10k at most.....and 20k will be saved......#shior......I am not moved
wailer is not hard to know,u are one.
Re: Ganduje And Ngige Boarding A Flight To Edo State - Pics by 100Cents: 10:51am On Jul 16, 2016
These men have stolen this country dry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 / President Buhari Orders Immediate Clearing Of Apapa Gridlock / Buhari Writes British Parliamentary Group, Denies Persecution Of Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.