Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,574 members, 7,837,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Why Jamb Have Not Posted You - My Opinion - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Jamb Have Not Posted You - My Opinion (775 Views)

Finally Jamb Have Release The Results / How To Check Where JAMB Have Posted You For Admission / Check Where Jamb Posted You.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Jamb Have Not Posted You - My Opinion by unimdebeshi(m): 6:23am On Jul 16, 2016
Remember The First Set Of Jambites To Write Exams On 27th, Well What I Think Is That The 40 Forty Marks Added To Them Was Deducted, Making Some To Fail.
Another Thing Is That Jamb Might Be Posting Mondays To Mondays, Cuz They Posted On Monday And Din't Post Tuesday, Wenesday, Thursday, Friday An Today. So Just Chill And Pray Your Been Posted Next Monday Or Before Posting Ends. Give Your Opinion.
Re: Why Jamb Have Not Posted You - My Opinion by druxy(m): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2016
you know what to with your opinion?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Sex Tape Photos Has A Person's Ultimate Finishing Move. / Drama as OAU Facebook Group Admin Ban Members From Posting WAEC Result[photo] / Contronyms (words With Contradictory Meanings)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.