Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Osinbajo,Apc Governors Storm Benin As Obaseki Flags Off Guber Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo,Apc Governors Storm Benin As Obaseki Flags Off Guber Campaign (17047 Views)

APC Governors Storm Katsina On Four Chartered Planes As They Meet With Buhari / Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures / Osinbajo, APC Governors Storm Benin For Governorship Flag Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo,Apc Governors Storm Benin As Obaseki Flags Off Guber Campaign by petekayo(m): 10:55am On Jul 16, 2016
APC government had messed us up so winning Edo will be difficult for them.
Re: Osinbajo,Apc Governors Storm Benin As Obaseki Flags Off Guber Campaign by hssl(m): 10:57am On Jul 16, 2016
wink
Re: Osinbajo,Apc Governors Storm Benin As Obaseki Flags Off Guber Campaign by ilyas26(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2016
evansjeff:
so so proud of my darling state since the inception of this administration, I only pity those who knows nothing about the history of this state coming here to type rubbish all because of party affiliations. yes he wasn't perfect and of course no one is, but this man has shown what good governance is. I know these PDP guys are good at propaganda and looking for archaic pictures from any where just to discredit the governor but the true Binis know better. what are the major sins of oshiomhole? 1. he's ugly 2. he married a foreign beautiful woman. I don't think I have any problems with that.
lol, you are right bro. he did a good job, and he's extremely ugly and married a pretty wife.
Re: Osinbajo,Apc Governors Storm Benin As Obaseki Flags Off Guber Campaign by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 16, 2016
evansjeff:
so so proud of my darling state since the inception of this administration, I only pity those who knows nothing about the history of this state coming here to type rubbish all because of party affiliations. yes he wasn't perfect and of course no one is, but this man has shown what good governance is. I know these PDP guys are good at propaganda and looking for archaic pictures from any where just to discredit the governor but the true Binis know better. what are the major sins of oshiomhole? 1. he's ugly 2. he married a foreign beautiful woman. I don't think I have any problems with that.

What are u saying? When last did u visit home?
Am shaming for u........
People that can not pay salaries..
People that can not maintain or repair roads....
People that can not provide even 2hours of light in a week...
People that what dy knw how to do best, is to put all the blame of their failures on Jonathan.

undecided undecided
Re: Osinbajo,Apc Governors Storm Benin As Obaseki Flags Off Guber Campaign by Theoflux(m): 11:07am On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Just as he stormed Bayelsa and Rivers state. This is Edo State, home of EKPES(TIGERS) and nobody can intimidate us. PDP is our birthright......

This man is a fake pastor
WardII[Uffa/Etua-Akuku] Akoko-Edo LGA and Senetorial district[Edo-North_Afemais] is for the APC same as the entire Edo-South[Binis] senetorial district... why wont the APC win Edo state come Sept. 10?
Just click the GO button smiley

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo,Apc Governors Storm Benin As Obaseki Flags Off Guber Campaign by Sant1m: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2016
toposi4naija:
[size=32pt]FTC[/size]

The truth is...PDP is winning this election........they must not vote APC.....because it is like selling ur rights to the North!
Imo as a case study
This goes to show your low life and inferiority complex, can't you make your point without bringing ethnicity into it . where is the chairman of PDP from? which zone will produce PDP pres candidate in 2019? is every one in IMO PDP? that is how you people used hate to make Gej lose northern votes. ethnic jingoist .

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo,Apc Governors Storm Benin As Obaseki Flags Off Guber Campaign by Slymonster(m): 11:15am On Jul 16, 2016
hate campaign can't help pdp....it's a done deal for GO..

am just laughing because this nairaland reminds me of lagos election with ambode and the other...the way pdp were over every where,u would think that they will win...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo,Apc Governors Storm Benin As Obaseki Flags Off Guber Campaign by Smileprince(m): 11:28am On Jul 16, 2016
evansjeff:
God bless you for this comment. APC has been the best thing that has happened to Edo state in the past seven to eight years. Have not seen a sitting Governor that works till its last month of administration But Osho is doing it.
If Edolite should avoid anything in politics it should be change of party. I believe in continuity, and what had happened in Lagos will replicate here in Edo state. It's not about APC it's about continuity of progress for me. If PDP should come in all projects will be abandoned and reassign. And hence waste of funds. God fathers will come into play. I shake my head for everyone criticising Osho, he's not perfect but at least am proud I can point one or two things he did when in power. But what did PDP do during their time? Nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo,Apc Governors Storm Benin As Obaseki Flags Off Guber Campaign by Smileprince(m): 11:33am On Jul 16, 2016
Slymonster:
hate campaign can't help pdp....it's a done deal for GO..

am just laughing because this nairaland reminds me of lagos election with ambode and the other...the way pdp were over every where,u would think that they will win...
PDP has nothing to offer. It's so childish that all they have to say is Hate words and complaints.
No objectives, no plans. All but bunch of scavengers waiting for national cake. I will never be part of that. APC should continue because of continuity of Projects and progress in Edo state. Vote APC so you'll not regret changing the Change.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo,Apc Governors Storm Benin As Obaseki Flags Off Guber Campaign by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 11:46am On Jul 16, 2016
No be person way carry case go station first day win am ooooo....
Re: Osinbajo,Apc Governors Storm Benin As Obaseki Flags Off Guber Campaign by nizetee: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=wasco24 post=47591762]Let see how the two devils (PDP and APC)

Plan to out do each other [quote

I still wonder when people will wake up. Them be thsame.

Re: Osinbajo,Apc Governors Storm Benin As Obaseki Flags Off Guber Campaign by nizetee: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Tundedavies:
All Nigeria politicians are liars

Re: Osinbajo,Apc Governors Storm Benin As Obaseki Flags Off Guber Campaign by bayulll011(m): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Just as he stormed Bayelsa and Rivers state. This is Edo State, home of EKPES(TIGERS) and nobody can intimidate us. PDP is our birthright......

This man is a fake pastor

Nb

No offense Compare and Contrast Apc 8yrs and Pdp 8yrs oga shun bitterness and move forward

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo,Apc Governors Storm Benin As Obaseki Flags Off Guber Campaign by tukdi: 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
FakeNEWSevryday:
are u force to click the topic? cheesy
Leave someone's child alone! face front!
Re: Osinbajo,Apc Governors Storm Benin As Obaseki Flags Off Guber Campaign by evansjeff(m): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
ebohstepn:

What are u saying? When last did u visit home?
Am shaming for u........
People that can not pay salaries..
People that can not maintain or repair roads....
People that can not provide even 2hours of light in a week...
People that what dy knw how to do best, is to put all the blame of their failures on Jonathan.

undecided undecided
all of your words both your English and your pointlessness makes it meaningless to respond to you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farmer Welcomes Quadruplets In Sokoto, Receives Donations From Tambuwal / Secret Service Is Analysing The Voice In Leah Sharibu's Audio - Presidency / Osinbajo: FG Plans To Buy Locally Assembled Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.