Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,322 members, 7,853,486 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko (26183 Views)

Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani / Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose / Cars For 2 Best Teachers In Ekiti By Fayose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko by achieverme(m): 11:49am On Jul 16, 2016
locosis007:
Kashamu is like small giant see belle

Drugs baron belle

Mtchewwwww..

Association of culprits

Is your state governor, or tinubu, or aishalliburton not a culprit?

Kettle calling pot black

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko by dahmie2013: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2016
Can anything good come out of pdp? #justasking

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
show me your friend and i will tell you who you are.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
Alexikarri:
few people who think PDP can still rule this kingdom,,, Ok we are waiting
na you won vote in ondo abi, we ondo ppl are not fool. Mimiko had spoiled pdp reputation.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
Babatundecash:
I don't know that of Edo but here in Ondo state pdp is a dead party that is only waiting for its burial come nov.26#how do you expect us to vote a governor that is owing his workers 6-7 months salary,a gov.that has watch all the state tertiary institution lock down starting from Aaua to osutech and finally to rugipo, for the past 2-3 months Ilaje and mostly the whole of Ondo south has been in darkness even if Apc does not present a candidate for the election{which is impossible}...dr.oluagunloye of the sdp has a better chance....I don't support a wicked government....if u don't know u may ask mimiko how he lost his polling booth to Apc during the presidential and Nass election.
tell him if he doesn't know. Mimiko himself knws. He should ask agagu government what happened.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko by tee4naija(m): 12:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
popesam1:
As Mimiko, Fayose and Buruji Kashamu meet Peace has finally returned to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the South West as notable leaders of the
party, such as Governor Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State, Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State and Senator Buruji Kashamu met today at the Ondo State Governor's Lodge in Abuja. According to sources close to the meeting, the three leaders agreed to
the following:
That henceforth none of them should interfere in the affairs of any state apart from their home state;
That the State Executive Committees as presented constituted and approved by the NEC before the botched National Convention in Port Harcourt,
Rivers State in Ogun, Ondo and Ekiti states remain.
That the State Excos of the PDP in the three other states of Lagos, Oyo and Osun states will be harmonised and consolidated.
That the leaders should always consult among themselves and work harmoniously together going forward. Finally, they resolved to continually
work together for the peace, unity and progress of the people and party in the South West.
With their bespectacled eyes, I don't think they can see beyond their nose, otherwise they should know that PDP is dead and buried in d SW. Even if the APC loses, it's definitely not PDP.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/07/outcome-of-meeting-held-today-by-fayose.html?m=1
Re: Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko by Bimpe29: 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
They should resolve their political differences and be united, so as to checkmate APC's excesses.
Re: Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko by smartbros(m): 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
Where is pinshur now?? Me i can't see any pinshur o
Re: Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko by gretblue: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
If these are the self style acclaimed leaders of PDP in South West. Then truly as Alh Lai Mohamed early said, they urgently need re branding .

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko by onatisi(m): 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
These 3 politicians are leaving pdp very soon.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko by princetom1(m): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
tomakint:

Just wait for the outcome of the forthcoming Edo and Ondo elections then you will understand what can come out from a meeting with a "tout, a drug dealer and a _dunce" like you said undecided

I hope someone wount die because of apc and pdp. These people don't even know u or me exist. Wish whoever becomes president or governor isn't as bad as d last. One let corruption eat Nigeria up, d oda, economy crumbling under him. Apc and pdp = Same
Re: Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko by BABAKABIRU301(f): 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
Cmeo:
Pls somebori should tell Senator Kashamu to go and pay AMCON back the loan the agency took over from the bank he owed.
KASHAMU BURUJI IS CLEAN MAN WHEN HE BLAST FAYOSE BUT NOW YOU REMEMBER THAT HE CHOP YAM, MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU.
Re: Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko by BABAKABIRU301(f): 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
Cmeo:
Pls somebori should tell Senator Kashamu to go and pay AMCON back the loan the agency took over from the bank he owed.
KASHAMU BURUJI IS CLEAN MAN WHEN HE BLAST FAYOSE BUT NOW YOU JUST REMEMBER THAT HE CHOP YAM, MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU.
Re: Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko by Abcares(m): 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=BossKratos post=47591296] undecided

What good can come out of a meeting between a tout, a drug dealer and a _dunce?

Between lol.
Lots more better than you can ever imagine...

Between lol.

Between lol.
Re: Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko by JAWBONE(m): 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
salabscholar01:
MORE PICTURES
U wan give some ppl heart attack
Re: Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko by jahsharon: 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
3 enemies in unity to fight their common enemy, the masses of Nigeria represented by the people's general. Remember what the general said when he came back from abroad the last time, he said that his is strong and ready to wrestle anybody. Are you three thieves ready to wrestle the people's general? Only EFCC and DSS can tell.
Re: Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko by babdap: 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
I see DONS everywhere

with these DONS southWEST shal rise again

All I see are men that has no integrity, rogues. They are waste of sperm and disgrace to southwest and Nigeria @ large.
Re: Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko by pleasuremaster: 1:27am On Jul 17, 2016
tomakint:

Just wait for the outcome of the forthcoming Edo and Ondo elections then you will understand what can come out from a meeting with a "tout, a drug dealer and a _dunce" like you said undecided
my dear, stop harping on d Edo n ondo election. even APC won some states with PDP in power

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Visits Ojuwo Ojema-Eyigbi Following Clashes / Mother Of Four, Brother-In-Law Set Ablaze By Angry Lagos Husband / Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.