Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

I’m Unmoved By EFCC Media Trial –fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Unmoved By EFCC Media Trial –fayose (837 Views)

Why I Attended Kanu’s Trial – Fayose / EFCC Begs Colonel Nicholas Ashinze, Dasuki's Aide, Over Media Trial / I’m Unmoved By EFCC Media Trial – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Unmoved By EFCC Media Trial –fayose by Franchise21(m): 6:58am On Jul 16, 2016
Kamarudeen Ogundele, Ado Ekiti

The Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, has said that he remained unmoved by the media trial adopted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission against him.

He said the EFCC and its collaborators in the All Progressives Congress should wait till 2018 after his tenure when he would confront “their lies.”

Fayose said, “The EFCC did more than this in 2006 but when I challenged their cooked up stories on poultry project in the court, the EFCC failed to substantiate all their allegations against me and their case crumbled like a pack of cards.”

Speaking through his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, the governor accused the anti-graft commission of concocting stories in an attempt to tarnish his image.

He said, “If what the EFCC and its collaborators are now relying on is a driver or a source in EFCC that speaking for Zenith Bank, and not the former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (retd) that they claimed gave the former Minister of State for Defence, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro money to give me, goodluck to them.

“The EFCC and its spin doctors can continue to cook up stories and feed their collaborators in the media. The media trial can continue unabated, I am not moved. I am more focused, more resolute, I don’t lose battles. The one that they did in 2006 did not ultimately prevent me from having a second term as governor of Ekiti State and whatever they are doing now will also not stop me from handing over to a Peoples Democratic Party governor in 2018.

“I will meet them in court and the whole world will again listen to their feeble stories as it happened in poultry saga.”

While reiterating his position that the EFCC was only carrying out the APC agenda to force him out of office or discredit him before the 2018 governorship election, the governor said the commission would be asked one day, why some politicians from Ekiti State now resume and close in EFCC offices in Lagos and Abuja and are the ones writing stories for publication in newspapers.

“When you read reports in their newspapers, the words and presentation are always the same and one wonders whether the two national dailies and the online medium they are using to spew their lies usually get their stories from the same source and the source even writes the stories for them just for their reporters to put their names as bylines.”

http://punchng.com/im-unmoved-efcc-media-trial-fayose/

2 Likes

Re: I’m Unmoved By EFCC Media Trial –fayose by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:59am On Jul 16, 2016
The only brave politician in southwest, the voice of the voiceless. The only LEGEND in southwest both dead or alive, even awolowo and abiola in their graves would marvel at his bravery. tinubu and obasnjo need to be schooled by him.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Unmoved By EFCC Media Trial –fayose by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:00am On Jul 16, 2016
Oshoko the man

1 Like

Re: I’m Unmoved By EFCC Media Trial –fayose by tolexy123: 7:08am On Jul 16, 2016
Sidan therw dey jamtalk
Re: I’m Unmoved By EFCC Media Trial –fayose by Eeser: 7:08am On Jul 16, 2016
EFCC just moved a pawn in the game, you said you're unmoved. If they finally move a Knight, Bishop and castle nko?
Complaining at the beginning of the game is a sign of feeling of an impending loss. We are watching.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Unmoved By EFCC Media Trial –fayose by PureWays(m): 7:14am On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
The only brave politician in southwest, the voice of the voiceless. The only LEGEND in southwest both dead or alive, even awolowo and abiola in their graves would marvel at his bravery. tinubu and obasnjo need to be schooled by him.
Bullocks!

Fayose is Mentally Unstable, don't think his F00lishness is Bravery.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Unmoved By EFCC Media Trial –fayose by nicedas(m): 7:15am On Jul 16, 2016
;DYou are unmoved and still floading the media with your sorrows, you need a quick check ;DYou are unmoved and still floading the media with your sorrows, you need a quick check
Re: I’m Unmoved By EFCC Media Trial –fayose by edbor(m): 7:20am On Jul 16, 2016
Eeser:
EFCC just moved a pawn in the game, you said you're unmoved. If they finally move a Knight, Bishop and castle nko?
Complaining at the beginning of the game is a sign of feeling of an impending loss. We are watching.

when you keep moving pieces aimlessly, you create loopholes

And when your experienced opponent is unmoved by your actions, you should be worried

Food for thought to the pawns

2 Likes

Re: I’m Unmoved By EFCC Media Trial –fayose by omenka(m): 7:23am On Jul 16, 2016
No one intends to move you- we intend to prosecute and jail your corrupt ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Unmoved By EFCC Media Trial –fayose by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 16, 2016
Let's c how long u remain unmoved

D likes of metuh and FKK said same thing but we knw how they ended up
Re: I’m Unmoved By EFCC Media Trial –fayose by IVORY2009(m): 7:45am On Jul 16, 2016
omenka:

Oya na, go and jail and prosecute him and less see, yeye dey smell....

2 Likes

Re: I’m Unmoved By EFCC Media Trial –fayose by aressssa: 7:49am On Jul 16, 2016
Of course you are unmoved because you are enjoying immunity, but 2018 is around the corner...
Re: I’m Unmoved By EFCC Media Trial –fayose by sublimes: 8:25am On Jul 16, 2016
omenka:
That seems to be the only thing this Govt knows how to do while her citizens die and become frustrated on a daily basis...even@ that, we are yet to get a single conviction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Unmoved By EFCC Media Trial –fayose by AntiWailer: 8:42am On Jul 16, 2016
He keeps referring to 2006 ignorantly.

Your excellency there is no BVN in 2006 and it was difficult to trace the proceeds of your crime.

2018 wnt be funny at all.

I know you are hopeful of a bail and hoping the trial continues until PDP take over in 2019.

You might be unlucky and it will be till 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Unmoved By EFCC Media Trial –fayose by JossyOloye(m): 9:32am On Jul 16, 2016
PureWays:
Bullocks!
Fayose is Mentally Unstable, don't think his F00lishness is Bravery.
who are you? nothing makes u different from buhari the dumb dullard

2 Likes

Re: I’m Unmoved By EFCC Media Trial –fayose by PureWays(m): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2016
JossyOloye:

who are you? nothing makes u different from buhari the dumb dullard
Pain is really bad. It preys on the mind, especially feeble ones.
sad
Re: I’m Unmoved By EFCC Media Trial –fayose by akinszz: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2016
By the time dss/efcc use lighter burn your hairy balls, na that time you will be moved and beg for mercy.
Re: I’m Unmoved By EFCC Media Trial –fayose by JossyOloye(m): 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
PureWays:
Pain is really bad. It preys on the mind, especially feeble ones.
sad

I feel your pain

(1) (Reply)

From World 3rd Fastest Growing Economy, Nigeria Drops Out Of Top 15 In Africa / PDP Campaign Funds Under Probe Because Party Diverted Public Money: Osinbanjo / President Muhammadu Buhari Appoints New Permanent Secretary,Redeploys Nine(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.