Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Most Wanted Nigerians In UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Wanted Nigerians In UK (965 Views)

Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) / The Most Wanted Nigerians For Crimes In The USA / EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Wanted Nigerians In UK by AmuDimpka: 8:14am On Jul 16, 2016
UK's most wanted are individuals of various nationalities sought in connection for crimes including murder, sexual assault, burglary, violence and more. Source: Crimestoppers (@CrimestoppersUK)

Olu Suliman, aged 30-35, aka William Suliman is wanted in relation to a 2008 rape investigation.

Omoniyi Adefeyetin is wanted by British Transport Police for over allegation of rape. The victim was pushed down and bitten on the chest by Adefeyetin, he then forced her to remove her clothes.

Adefeytin then physically pinned her down to the floor by holding her hands together and forcibly vaginally raped her by inserting his penis. The victim repeatedly attempted to struggle and continually told him no and to stop. Adefeyetin throughout said to victim you are my wife, we have to be together. This is not true as they are not a legally married couple.

Abdul Ganiu Adedopo Sambo, age25-30 has failed to attend British Transport Police Custody in relation to an offence of Sexual Assault from Tuesday 21st April 2015. Enquiries made also show that Mr. Sambo is involved in Fraud and Possession of False Documents with intent.

Freeman David Ibekwe,35-40 is wanted by South Yorkshire Police for Tax Credit fraud and Money Laundering. Ibekwe failed to attend Sheffield Crown and is wanted on warrant.

Olutayo Owolabi,35-40 is still at large for 27 offences relating to tax credits and money laundering. In January 2010, Owalabi was convicted in absence and sentenced to nine months. He is believed to be in the UK.

Obinna Emenalu,35-40. Nicknames: Simon Emenalu, Emenalu Dube, Simon Dube, Obinna Simon Emenalu.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/11/photos-nigerians-on-uk-most-wanted-list.html?m=1
Re: Most Wanted Nigerians In UK by DaBullIT(m): 8:24am On Jul 16, 2016
Association of Name checkers

How far ??

Una sight the name ?
Re: Most Wanted Nigerians In UK by babyfaceafrica: 8:39am On Jul 16, 2016
Noted
Re: Most Wanted Nigerians In UK by neoguru7: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Most Wanted Nigerians In UK by dreamwords: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2016
neoguru7:
This cannot make front page because too many y0rr®b@ names. angry angry tongue
We already know it cant hit fp
When the mods fighting tribalism on nairaland are tribal bigots themselves

3 Likes

Re: Most Wanted Nigerians In UK by ckmayoca: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2016
Lol.. no abok.i. Na looting abo.ki sabi not swindling.
Re: Most Wanted Nigerians In UK by buharisbae(f): 11:46am On Jul 16, 2016
angry

I'm suppose to comment buhh I dey fear person u know ur seff cheesy

meanwhile I only came here to check the names! tongue

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Referendum Gathers Momentum As Ex-us Congressman Initiate A Move / Change Begins With Me: A Nigerian Police Officer Sets Example / The Stench Of Hypocrisy From The Presidency( A Picture Down Memory Lane)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.