Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Please #let'ssaveesther - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please #let'ssaveesther (533 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please #let'ssaveesther by Blaqsmith(m): 8:45am On Jul 16, 2016
I was browsing through facebook this morning and I came across this picture. Therein is a lady on a sick bed suffering from cancer of the breast. I'm moved by her condition. It was late, according to the pic before she discovered the boil she noticed on her breast is actually cancer.

I made move to call the number I saw on the pic and I spoke with the young man who identified himself as the head of the "Great Minder's International".

I asked him the details of the girl and he told me the young lady is currently receiving treatment at Ekiti State Teaching Hospital, Ado Ekiti. He told me she's responding to treatment but all she needs now is fund so the doctors would start surgery on her.

Those who live in Ado Ekiti can confirm this.

I beg Nairalanders should please, #Let'sSaveEsther.

I hope the mods can help push this to frontpage. Esther shouldn't die because of 250k.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove,

Re: Please #let'ssaveesther by CAPSLOCKED: 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
Blaqsmith:
I was browsing through facebook this morning and I came across this picture. Therein is a lady on a sick bed suffering from cancer of the breast. I'm moved by her condition. It was late, according to the pic before she discovered the boil she noticed on her breast is actually cancer.

I made move to call the number I saw on the pic and I spoke with the young man who identified himself as the head of the "Great Minder's International".

I asked him the details of the girl and he told me the young lady is currently receiving treatment at Ekiti State Teaching Hospital, Ado Ekiti. He told me she's responding to treatment but all she needs now is fund so the doctors would start surgery on her.

Those who live in Ado Ekiti can confirm this.

I beg Nairalanders should please, #Let'sSaveEsther.

I hope the mods can help push this to frontpage. Esther shouldn't die because of 250k.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove,

I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT MOST NAIRALANDERS ARE MORE INTERESTED IN TYPING "GOD HELP HER, ALLAH SAVE HER" INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY DONATING TO GET THE RIGHT THING DONE FOR HER.

IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT, YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE! smiley

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

--- / Lassa Fever Killed Doctor, 32 Quarantined In Delta State / BODY METABOLISM - What You Need To Stay Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.