Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

3G Issues On BLU Studio 7.0 II Phablet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3G Issues On BLU Studio 7.0 II Phablet (797 Views)

Blu Studio View Full Phone Specification / Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) / Pls Help : Storage And Other Issues On Itel 1513 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3G Issues On BLU Studio 7.0 II Phablet by obaataaokpaewu: 9:26am On Jul 16, 2016
Please, I got a BLU Studio 7.0 II Phablet as a gift from a friend. I have been tethering using my Z10 till I got tired of the z10's battery issue and decided to switch to the phablet. When I switched, I found out that each time I set the connection to 3G, the network disappears. From the specifications I saw online, they said the phone is Dual micro SIM , but I discovered it makes use of Macro SIM and I just saw only one SIM compartment. Is there anyone who is making use of the tab here that has been able to browse using the 3G? Thanks
Re: 3G Issues On BLU Studio 7.0 II Phablet by Gboyeboy(m): 9:39am On Jul 16, 2016
Got same device as a gift too and I noticed same problems you stated above too. I have since abandoned it in its pack since then.
Re: 3G Issues On BLU Studio 7.0 II Phablet by spartacus11(m): 1:13am On Jul 18, 2016
Gboyeboy:
Got same device as a gift too and I noticed same problems you stated above too. I have since abandoned it in its pack since then.
will you sell sorry for asking, I will be interested if you will sell.
Re: 3G Issues On BLU Studio 7.0 II Phablet by Gboyeboy(m): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2016
spartacus11:
will you sell sorry for asking, I will be interested if you will sell.
The said device isn't with me at the moment as I have traveled and I can't say when I'll be back.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Of Fairly Used Infinix Note 2, Serious Buyer / Who. Has A Samsung Duos For Sale / Infinix Note 3 Specs - Rumor And Unconfirmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.