Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Why Do Yorubas Shieve By The Mention Of IGBO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Yorubas Shieve By The Mention Of IGBO (824 Views)

At The Mention Of IPOB And Nnamdi Kanu, Traffic Dey Come, Paper Dey Sell. / Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People / El-rufai To Suleiman: Mention The Day I Will Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Yorubas Shieve By The Mention Of IGBO by Izumarock70(m): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2016
Pls my fellow NLanders, I didn't open this thread to put one tribe above another or to cause tribal bashing but I want you to answer this question which has been troubling me.

I want to know why anytime the word IGBO is mention here in this forum or elsewhere the yorubas always shieve.

Does it mean that IGBO as a tribe is intellectually, skillfully, business oriented and above all God chosen tribe hence making the yorubas shieve.

Thanks and God bless you all as I await a responsible reply.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Yorubas Shieve By The Mention Of IGBO by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Why Do Yorubas Shieve By The Mention Of IGBO by Raydos: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Why Do Yorubas Shieve By The Mention Of IGBO by Izumarock70(m): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2016
I said a responsible answer
Re: Why Do Yorubas Shieve By The Mention Of IGBO by Izumarock70(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2016
Raydos:
is dat answer responsible?
Re: Why Do Yorubas Shieve By The Mention Of IGBO by Raydos: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2016
Izumarock70:
is dat answer responsible?
Re: Why Do Yorubas Shieve By The Mention Of IGBO by badaru911: 10:12am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Why Do Yorubas Shieve By The Mention Of IGBO by chaberry(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2016
This thread is totally unnecessary

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yorubas Shieve By The Mention Of IGBO by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2016
another dog on the loose

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Yorubas Shieve By The Mention Of IGBO by snika: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2016
An average Igbo man is like a celebrity to Yourobas. I hope I've answered your question OP.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yorubas Shieve By The Mention Of IGBO by dreamwords: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2016
Stop all these

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yorubas Shieve By The Mention Of IGBO by hundredhunndred: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2016
The 10th class citizen of Nigeria disgracing there tribe as usual. What a shame to be Iboe.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yorubas Shieve By The Mention Of IGBO by BossKratos: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2016
undecided
Izumarock70:
Pls my fellow NLanders, I didn't open this thread to put one tribe above another or to cause tribal bashing but I want you to answer this question which has been troubling me.

I want to know why anytime the word IGBO is mention here in this forum or elsewhere the yorubas always SHIEVE.

Does it mean that IGBO as a tribe is intellectually, skillfully, business oriented and above all God chosen tribe hence making the yorubas SHIEVE.

Nna which wan be SHIEVE again na?

Abi na ipob dictionary e comot from?

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Yorubas Shieve By The Mention Of IGBO by Day169: 10:38am On Jul 16, 2016
It (shieve) usually starts with their (your) diction!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yorubas Shieve By The Mention Of IGBO by Izumarock70(m): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2016
snika:
An average Igbo man is like a celebrity to Yourobas. I hope I've answered your question OP.
it could be true

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yorubas Shieve By The Mention Of IGBO by Day169: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2016
BossKratos:
undecided

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Yorubas Shieve By The Mention Of IGBO by Izumarock70(m): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2016
BossKratos:
undecided

shieve or shiver is not d question so kindly answer it
Re: Why Do Yorubas Shieve By The Mention Of IGBO by Udmaster(m): 10:56am On Jul 16, 2016
The name "IGBO" is powerful. At the mention of it, every hamitic tribes shivers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yorubas Shieve By The Mention Of IGBO by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 16, 2016
Is all about complex.Have you ever thought of the reasons why they keep runing northwards?...IGBOS..!!!! grin They fear igbos and other tribes down south will choke them to extinction for thier double face nature. The reason they keep shooting igbos igbos even in thier dreams and anywhere they go (mtn)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yorubas Shieve By The Mention Of IGBO by oilsuop: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2016
My brothers from ekiti how do you want them to chop if not for yeeboss?older brother tunde and immediate one ola build 3 rooms and parlour in our village do you border to ask them how manage?tunde is the chairman of omonole in ikorodu ola chairman omonile amo odofi in Lagos extorting money from Igbo people buying land in Lagos brought my family out of poverty in ekiti

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Yorubas Shieve By The Mention Of IGBO by lordcyl3(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
the Igbo nation will rise to fall no more.
Re: Why Do Yorubas Shieve By The Mention Of IGBO by Huasamafia1: 12:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
They are scared of Biafrans glory.check out Lagos during xmass it like a village.
Izumarock70:

I want to know why anytime the word IGBO is mention here in this forum or elsewhere the yorubas always shieve.

Does it mean that IGBO as a tribe is intellectually, skillfully, business oriented and above all God chosen tribe hence making the yorubas shieve.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yorubas Shieve By The Mention Of IGBO by Huasamafia1: 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Including Buhari
Udmaster:
The name "IGBO" is powerful.
At the mention of it, every hamitic tribes shivers.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Yorubas Shieve By The Mention Of IGBO by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
What the heck is shieve?

Shiver?

Hahahahahaha..

Over to the Yorubas. Do you Shiver when you hear the word Igbo?

In my opinion it is hatred and intolerance. Both tribes are strong in their own respects.

However, both tribes hate each other and pray for each other to fail-what the heck almost all tribes hate one another in Nigeria. smiley

I mean it is the hatred and intolerance that formed the hilarious NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION on nairaland. grin
Re: Why Do Yorubas Shieve By The Mention Of IGBO by nijabazaar: 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
the hatred amongst all of us can make the Devil green wt envy.

We are like Isreal and the Philistines.
Re: Why Do Yorubas Shieve By The Mention Of IGBO by kettle84(m): 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
They feel inferior to Igbos that is the reason they shiver. They were told by their grand fathers that they are the suffisticated' tribe only for they to grow up to see indeed that their fathers lied and Igbos are great beyond their imagination.I over heard one saying that his parents told him that if a big stone is thrown at an igbo person, he won't get hurt.lol

they are suffering from inferiority complex.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Policeman Holding Umbrella For Kogi State Commissioner Sparks Outrage / BREAKING NEWS: Abubakar Shekau Fatally Wounded In Battle With Nigerian Air Force / Is Our First Lady Not Back From The US Trip?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.