Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Do U Think Micheal Jordan Deserve To Be In The B/ball Hall Of Fame - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do U Think Micheal Jordan Deserve To Be In The B/ball Hall Of Fame (668 Views)

Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen / Ooops! Lebron James' Pen*s Slips Out Of His B-ball Short On Live Camera! [photo] / Jordan Vs Nigeria - (1 - 0) International Friendly On 28th October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Think Micheal Jordan Deserve To Be In The B/ball Hall Of Fame by nellaluv(f): 7:17am On Sep 13, 2009
Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/other_sports/basketball/8252243.stm
I think he deserve it, i mean what were they waiting for. He's a legend for cryin out loud.
Re: Do U Think Micheal Jordan Deserve To Be In The B/ball Hall Of Fame by nellaluv(f): 7:21am On Sep 13, 2009
Pls if anyone has his pics, would you please post it 2 make the topic lively. I don't no how to post pics from my mobile fone.
Re: Do U Think Micheal Jordan Deserve To Be In The B/ball Hall Of Fame by dayokanu(m): 8:57am On Sep 13, 2009
Jordan

Re: Do U Think Micheal Jordan Deserve To Be In The B/ball Hall Of Fame by nellaluv(f): 9:18am On Sep 13, 2009
@ dayokanu tanx i appreciate. wink
Re: Do U Think Micheal Jordan Deserve To Be In The B/ball Hall Of Fame by zmurda(m): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2009
I always took it for granted he was a hall of famer. Dang!
For my generation, he was the best. Air Jordan!
Re: Do U Think Micheal Jordan Deserve To Be In The B/ball Hall Of Fame by Kgdavid(m): 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2010
i'm not much into b ball but the name jordan transcends the borders of basketball and has become synonymous with sporting excellence
Re: Do U Think Micheal Jordan Deserve To Be In The B/ball Hall Of Fame by enomakos(m): 12:31pm On Jan 29, 2010
air jordan deserves to be there ,he simple the best
Re: Do U Think Micheal Jordan Deserve To Be In The B/ball Hall Of Fame by vislabraye(m): 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2010
I dont think anyone who knows basket ball would argue that. MJ is the best
Re: Do U Think Micheal Jordan Deserve To Be In The B/ball Hall Of Fame by r231(m): 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2010
vislabraye:

I dont think anyone who knows basket ball would argue that. MJ is the best

dat was B4 KOBE took over
Re: Do U Think Micheal Jordan Deserve To Be In The B/ball Hall Of Fame by chic2pimp(m): 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2010
r231:

dat was B4 KOBE took over
Kobe ko Kofi ni

His Airness is still da best cool.
Re: Do U Think Micheal Jordan Deserve To Be In The B/ball Hall Of Fame by r231(m): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2010
hahahahaha
y u dey call ma boy kofi now
but seriously kobe is beta dan MJ
Re: Do U Think Micheal Jordan Deserve To Be In The B/ball Hall Of Fame by chic2pimp(m): 6:36pm On Jan 31, 2010
I bet even Kofi himself would slap you for saying that cheesy
Re: Do U Think Micheal Jordan Deserve To Be In The B/ball Hall Of Fame by r231(m): 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2010
don wry i will get bck to u with d article

(1) (Reply)

Fifa U20 World Nigeria Go Through To Knockout Stage / Chelsea V Man U.have Your Say. / Nigeria Is Better Than France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.