Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Divided In Social Media. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Divided In Social Media. (441 Views)

NCC Vows To Curb Hate Speeches In Social Media / Nigerians Divided Over Proscription Of IPOB / Nigeria Mega Cities Divided In An Equitable Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divided In Social Media. by Bibors(m): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2016
Dear nairalanders, pls reason with me on this form of division I read everyday.
We call ourselves Nigerians, we claim to be proud of being Nigerians yet there is no thread I read on nairaland that I don't see ethnic, tribal and religious division.
This trend have gotten me so worried because the social media is where people hide undercover and speak their sincere mind intentions.
How can this generation ever recovers from this extreme hatred for each other.
I think that the earlier we all raise our voices and call for a restructured Nigeria the better for us all.
Please let's all suggest what we can do to make our voices heard and force the hands of our leaders to restructure Naiaj for the benefit of our CHILDREN.
Re: Divided In Social Media. by Temidayo9(m): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2016
How can we be restructure? When Those Leader that re rulings us are not devided in Abuja. They steal and loot together, and someone here talking about divided coment of those that re yet to recover from last election.
Re: Divided In Social Media. by Bibors(m): 11:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
The division is between the young e yoruba nation and the Igbo nation.
Until we understand that the fight is needless, we will disintegrate our selves

(1) (Reply)

Court Finally Explain Why They Sack Dr Okezie Ikpeazu / Throwback Photo Of IBB And Abacha / Sylva Is Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.