Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Tomatoes Seeds - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Tomatoes Seeds (1511 Views)

Please Where Can I Buy Indeterminate Tomatoes Seeds Here In Nigeria / Seedworld For All Your Hybrid Seeds / My Cucumber And Tomatoes Farm In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomatoes Seeds by shadowid: 10:15am On Jul 16, 2016
Please I need tomatoes seed to plant in my farm in Akwa Ibom. Anyone with useful information please help thks
Re: Tomatoes Seeds by Pavore9: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2016
shadowid:
Please I need tomatoes seed to plant in my farm in Akwa Ibom. Anyone with useful information please help thks

You need to specify the variety you need.
Re: Tomatoes Seeds by shadowid: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
which one in that is the best
Re: Tomatoes Seeds by shadowid: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
anyone that is the best
Re: Tomatoes Seeds by whirlwind7(m): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Pavore9:

You need to specify the variety you need.

Hi, Pavore. I want to know, what tomato hybrids are referred to as "indeterminate" variety?
Indeterminate are the ones that keep producing fruits for more than a single season after harvesting. Also, their plants grow much taller and need to be staked or supported.
Problem is, I'm not sure of the variety's specific name.
Re: Tomatoes Seeds by Pavore9: 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
whirlwind7:

Hi, Pavore. I want to know, what tomato hybrids are referred to as "indeterminate" variety?
Indeterminate are the ones that keep producing fruits for more than a single season after harvesting. Also, their plants grow much taller and need to be staked or supported.
Problem is, I'm not sure of the variety's specific name.

There are many of them depending on the company selling them, some of their names and attributes are in the link.

Check the link below to see the Indeterminate varieties they stock. click on each of them to get their description.

http://www.amirankenya.com/gold-medal-seed/
Re: Tomatoes Seeds by shadowid: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
semence or technism or any better variety
Re: Tomatoes Seeds by whirlwind7(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
Pavore9:

There are many of them depending on the company selling them, some of their names and attributes are in the link.

Check the link below to see the Indeterminate varieties they stock. click on each of them to get their description.

http://www.amirankenya.com/gold-medal-seed/

Great. Thanks!
Re: Tomatoes Seeds by Neduzze5(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
Where are you in Akwa Ibom?
Re: Tomatoes Seeds by shadowid: 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
uyo

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Cocoa Producing Countries Of The World / Craked Palm Kernel Needed On Regular basic in Large Volum / Invest In Our Cucumber Farm At High Roi Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.