Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

20 Times Mercy Aigbe Proved She Has Got The Best Celebrity Asoebi Attires - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 20 Times Mercy Aigbe Proved She Has Got The Best Celebrity Asoebi Attires (1456 Views)

Adorable Photo Of Little Girl In Asoebi Attires (Photo) / Tboss: "Kemen Has Called Me 15-20 Times But I'm Not Ready To Talk To Him" / 8 Times Adesua Etomi & Linda Ejiofor Proved To Be The Best Celebrity Bffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Times Mercy Aigbe Proved She Has Got The Best Celebrity Asoebi Attires by Thefashionguru: 10:15am On Jul 16, 2016
Mercy Aigbe is no doubt a style inspiration to many and she has got some of the most amazing Asoebi attires that will inspire your next trip to the tailor's.

Read more at: http://fashionpheeva.com/20-times-mercy-aigbe-was-the-ultimate-asoebi-style-inspiration/

1 Share

Re: 20 Times Mercy Aigbe Proved She Has Got The Best Celebrity Asoebi Attires by iamdrfresh: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2016
cool
Re: 20 Times Mercy Aigbe Proved She Has Got The Best Celebrity Asoebi Attires by ify2016: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2016
Natural

Replica of good African attire
Re: 20 Times Mercy Aigbe Proved She Has Got The Best Celebrity Asoebi Attires by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2016
I never chop since yesterday

Na Mercy Aigbe Aso ebi I go dey look ahbi

RAINBOW everywhere

angry angry angry
Re: 20 Times Mercy Aigbe Proved She Has Got The Best Celebrity Asoebi Attires by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2016
I love ha

(1) (Reply)

End Of Life: You Won’t Believe What UNIZIK Girls Are Do!ng In A Birthday (watch) / Basketmouth Runs Into Legendary American Actor (pic) / Expensive Life Of Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.