Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Photo Of A Man Who Beheaded His Mother For Ritual Purpose - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of A Man Who Beheaded His Mother For Ritual Purpose (1173 Views)

Photo Of The Lady Killed By Ogun Prophet, Who Beheaded And Buried Her In Church / Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed / The Man Who Beheaded A Lady In Lagos Poses With Her Head (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Man Who Beheaded His Mother For Ritual Purpose by pitimock: 10:56am On Jul 16, 2016
READ AND SEE THE PHOTO @ http://crownloaded.com/2016/07/16/see-graphic-photo-man-beheaded-mother-ritual-purpose-viewers-discretion/
The residents of a local community in the north-eastern Nigeria, has met with tragedy after an evil son beheaded his own mother for ritual purposes.
Zuma Times Hausa has exclusively reported that the above young man named Haliru who joined a secret cult, was asked to bring his mother for sacrifice, and the evil son beheaded his mother named Zandi in the North-eastern Nigeria.
Below is how Zuma Times reported the story in Hausa language;
“Wani Ya Yi Zindir Sannan Ya Yanka..

READ THE REST @ http://crownloaded.com/2016/07/16/see-graphic-photo-man-beheaded-mother-ritual-purpose-viewers-discretion/
Re: Photo Of A Man Who Beheaded His Mother For Ritual Purpose by Ikedonn(m): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
So sad
Re: Photo Of A Man Who Beheaded His Mother For Ritual Purpose by AlanSugar(m): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
These hausa stories without picture backups.. . I have nothing further. The man in that picture could be carrying the bucket he stole from the night soil man for all I know.
Re: Photo Of A Man Who Beheaded His Mother For Ritual Purpose by paiz: 7:33am On Jul 17, 2016
Bad story
Re: Photo Of A Man Who Beheaded His Mother For Ritual Purpose by devilmaycry: 8:51am On Jul 17, 2016
No pishure ?

(1) (Reply)

Female Airport Officer Locks Herself Up In Toilet & Shoots Herself Dead(pics) / Nigerian Girls disgracing Africans in Italy / My Mother Has Been Practicing Lesbianism With Me For 12 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.