Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,769 members, 7,866,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Over Salted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over Salted (271 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over Salted by GoodnessMercy: 11:29am On Jul 16, 2016
OVER SALTED

I hear of some Nigerians who have been caught with billions of Naira (or is it dollars?) which they kept in the most unhygienic , most unethical places of all, namely under the ground? Ah! How absurd.
How long will it take us to realise that money has no power to confer happiness or fulfilment on humans?
These people are not just destroying the nation but effectively destroying themselves directly.
I am sure you can relate easily with the first part of that statement, that they are destroying the nation. But the second part, that they are destroying themselves may not be obvious to many.
Well I’ll prove it:
I will prove it both Scientifically, and I will prove it spiritually.
1. Scientific proof.
When you an, ordinary single individual Nigerian think that you need to have an amount of money that is beyond the national budget of many African countries. Something just went wrong with you. Something serous! Something very tragic. If you realised it you should have run straight to your Psychiatrist. But no you went ahead to connive and plot until you did it. AAAAAH! All the alarms went off in the spiritual realm, red lights were beeping, crying danger! danger!! danger!!!.
But did you notice, Nooooo! But the first sign you noticed in yourself is that you could hardly sleep anymore. Your brain wave went astronomic, trying to figure out two things.
1. Where to keep this money, since no bank is big enough or daft enough within Nigeria to accept you deposit. All the popular alternatives hide outs abroad have been alerted already to watch out for looters from Nigeria.. You are at your wits end. You must hide this from everybody and keep your secret, yet you must trust a few since you can't operate alone. But this people, do you trust them? (Well are you trustworthy yourself?) You suddenly got the idea, yeah underground of course. But wait. Some one might find out your burying site and go there behind you. You might even forget the location. And what about termites .You are going insane without knowing it. You are being killed by money.
2. The second problem is where do I invest. Surely not in Nigeria, aaah! alarm will blow. No not in Nigeria. Maybe a refinery outside the country. You use Nigerian resources to create jobs for other nations while your own nation reels in unemployment and armed robbery. Oh but it doesn't matter. They will get over it you think. Your own children and grand children for whom you are preparing all this loot will live in this arm robbery infested nation (No thanks to your contribution to that) or will they also like father like son flee from here. Think about it.
These deadly chain reactions and ripple effects will destroy you.
So you see, how ever you figure out these two things above, they result in death and destruction for you looter.
But no! this is not a curse. It is a scientifically proven fact. It is the principle of over salting:
YOU ARE OVER SALTED.
When food is served without salt at all. It is tasteless. you need salt. But if they add a half kilogram of salt to you dish and you are crazy enough to eat it all up. You will not live to tell the story. This over salting will kill you.
Still not convinced? Here is my proof from the spiritual dimension. Receive it from the mouth of the Lord Jesus Himself:

Luke 12:20-21
20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

SPREAD THE SALT.
Mr Looter, Mrs Looter, Please spread the salt to all Nigerians. That way you are not just doing your country a great favour, you are saving your own life and the lives of your posterity.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians And Nigerian Pledge / Doing Justice / Jonathan: We Need United Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.