Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle (37357 Views)

New arrival Tokunbo Stainless water Tanker Mack ten tyres truck For sale! / Super Clean Reg 2011 Bullet Proof Nissan Patrol For Sale @ 15m Asking!!!! / Neatly Used 2011 Bullet-proof Nissan Patrol.... Asking Price: N13m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by obiremy: 11:42am On Jul 16, 2016
Believe it or not,Nigeria is a country with talents.We are versatile people.All we need are unity,dedicated leaders and you will see the country 'explode' in terms of technology.Above are photos of Made in Nigeria Proforce limited (PF2) light armored patrol vehicles.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/photos-of-made-in-nigeria-proforce-pf2.html

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Raydos: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2016
FTC!

nice vehicles tho.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Mologi(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2016
this looks like d car my friends and I dey use sticks do...

but good luck sha...

mo n wa iyawo oo

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Horus(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
Which Nigeria? The one wae Buhari dae rule

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by acenazt: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
I think in the future my convoy go be these cars. But bigger and more luxurious. Something like Brabus

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by femolacqua(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
A welcome development.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by slimfit1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
Well done but poor defensive design. I know that health and safety is not important in Nigeria please someone should tell this to put a clear side signals on the trucks.
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by veekid(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
Seen
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Tonylyte(m): 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
nigeria should had been dynamic technologically and in so many areas of human endevour, but unfortunately for our fortune our country is rudderless, bereft of ravages of persons that will help us achieve this greatness.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Henry24o: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
slimfit1:
Well done but poor defensive design. I know that health and safety is not important in Nigeria please someone should tell this to put a clear side signals on the trucks.

Those are older designs, the got newer vehicles and a Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) vehicle would be launched soon. This is a CGI of the MRAP which would be launched later-on in the year.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Henry24o: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
@NeededGist,

Here's what the new model looks like.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thats some really nice designs i hope they get the support they need.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Henry24o: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
iyatrustee:
Made in Nigeria or Assembled in Nigeria?

kvngveektour:
Please where are these vehicles made? I mean what state?

MusaIbrahim1:
Innoson?

They are made in Nigeria by a Nigerian company (Proforce) in Ogun and Rivers state.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by whitebeard(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
ooo...!!see brabus see made in Nigeria... don't bull shit me about economy... U CAN DO BETTER..!!

Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by adioolayi(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
Not bad..God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
Some people will bring gej into this.
Not knowing that Nigeria will remain in the years to come.
let there be peace and unity with determined leaders and watch Nigeria be great.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Exponental(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nice one...
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by tabisegroup(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
change
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Henry24o: 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mologi:
this looks like d car my friends and I dey use sticks do...

but good luck sha...

mo n wa iyawo oo

Those are older models of the vehicle. Those photos are from 2011 - 2012.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Sunofgod(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
They don't look aerodynamic......looks like a mix of a 1960's land rover and a 1980's G Wagon

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by dimexy247(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ok, on to the next.
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by iyatrustee(f): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Made in Nigeria or Assembled in Nigeria?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by kvngveektour(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Please where are these vehicles made? I mean what state?
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Innoson?
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
oh really? oya make buhari use am visit niger delta, onitsha, delta or aba, make we taste am for am.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by Jacko01: 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Minister of investment

Oya shake body.... Gey other african countries to start buying

Grownaira
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by onatisi(m): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
NeededGist:
Thats some really nice designs i hope they get the support they need.
For where ??
For naija
Re: Photos Of Made-in-Nigeria Armoured Patrol Vehicle by holluwai(m): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Water proof?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innoson Gives IVM G5, Salary For Life To Man Who Prophesied His Car Business / Honda Begins Production Of 'accord Sedans' In Nigeria / ***KAKAKI AUTOS!!! A Foundation Of Trust. Reasons To Do Business With Kakaki****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.