Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) (25314 Views)

Why Would PDP Governors Visit APC Benue But Ignore PDP Taraba? / Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) / Oshiomhole Interacts With Excited Children During Inspection Tour In Benin. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) by kikake: 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
Edo people shine your yes: APC has now become a political party of the Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri "empire" to advance their type of rabid religious belief to all the nooks and crannies of Nigeria.

A ruling party that ignores Nigeria's diversity but fills all important armed forces and other positions with people of northern Nigeria only; such a political party is no more a national party.

4 Likes

Re: Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) by madapcmod: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
We stand on Ize-iyamu. Oshio keep wasting Edo ecological fund loan, u will vomit it in due time.

Oshiogate loading.......

2 Likes

Re: Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) by livingoracle: 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
Elose11:
Benin have no Oba yet. He is the crown prince, Eheneden.

Please mind what you say on this platform. Do not insult the Oba of Benin. He's not a Crown Prince, he is the King of kings in Edo land. Don't ever refer to the Oba as a Crown Prince. Thanks for your understanding!
Re: Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) by Abagworo(m): 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
martineverest:
oba doesnt know apc or pdp...he s not a politician

That's how it should be. Even Religious leaders and top businessmen should remain neutral.
Re: Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) by kikake: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
This is not oba rilwane of Lagos or onni of Ife that collects brown envelop.

Even if both of them did not collect brown envelopes, religion is like opium for those who inhale it.

As for the Ooni, he has no choice but to follow the heartbeat of his SW people many of whom have been converted since they are ruled by their SW people who look forward to Sokoto for directions.
Re: Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) by guttentag(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
APC state

Re: Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ada9103:
When I go ever make FTC embarassed
Lolz,when u stop forming for me
Re: Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ada9103:
When I go ever make FTC embarassed

Ftc nor dey share money , so nor bother kiss
Re: Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) by Ada9103(f): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
Iefosa:

Ftc nor dey share money , so nor bother kiss

Lolsss
Re: Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) by nadigo(m): 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

where you present when they received brown envelopes
Re: Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) by riczy(m): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
Like where is the host?
Re: Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) by bigtt76(f): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
This Oba resembo porsin wen go de jump upandan like Ooni of Ife de currently do grin

ujoatu:
ROCHAS OKOROCHA, NASIR ELRUFAI, ADAMS OSHIOMOLE AND SEVERAL ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS GOVERNORS AND STAKEHOLDERS PAY A COURTESY VISIT TO OBA OF BENIN.

1 Like

Re: Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) by Elose11(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
livingoracle:

Please mind what you say on this platform. Do not insult the Oba of Benin. He's not a Crown Prince, he is the King of kings in Edo land. Don't ever refer to the Oba as a Crown Prince. Thanks for your understanding!
How can I insult my Oba? I am saying that the processes leading to the coronation of a new Oba is ongoing. The crown prince has not been officially crowned Oba.
Re: Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) by fakati(m): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
Pdp the party with 2 governorship candidates.Edo your best bet is APC.
Re: Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) by Nig4Greatness: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
ujoatu:
The Govs
Re: Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) by Gravy: 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
He is not yet the Oba of Benin but Edaiken Uselu (Crown Prince). Op pls modify your post.
Re: Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) by Brigadier7(m): 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
dunkem21:
There's only one small boy there..
Who be that boy
His Staff bearer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) by ayo4show: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
there is no OBA that dont receive a Brown ENVELOP
Re: Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) by muredo(m): 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
atirolu:
The campaign found need to be investigated
Re: Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) by Laredojohn(m): 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
I doubt if Ambode was there...
Re: Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) by VoteKenneth205: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
xreal:
Somebody pls ask Saraki to grant Kwara governor permission to attend functions such as this.

Anyway, I respect the Oba of Benin.

Oba atokpe e; itse!

Ise!
Re: Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) by raumdeuter: 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Apc Governors Visit Oba Of Benin (pics) by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
white envelope is his favourite

(1) (2) (Reply)

Investors Decry Wike's Shutdown Of Rivers, Onne Port / Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast / "Boko Haram Now Has An Army" - Niger Republic Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.