Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Who Know's The English Word For This ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Know's The English Word For This ? (1113 Views)

Drop One English Word Which Will Make People Check Their Dictionary / Which Is The Most Used English Word On Nairaland For 2017? / What Is The English Word For Iregun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Know's The English Word For This ? by alfonso36(m): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
You were eating with an English man, Suddenly: ( Pidging English: Pepper climb your head) And you wanted to tell or explain to the English man, what happened, how do you explain to him? what is the english word for pepper climb my head?
Re: Who Know's The English Word For This ? by legendte(m): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
is pepper climb my head french?
Re: Who Know's The English Word For This ? by hsdgraphics: 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Simply tell the English man, I am pepper choked. That's the English expression.
Re: Who Know's The English Word For This ? by Omotayor123(f): 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
No be only climb, Na Jump grin
Re: Who Know's The English Word For This ? by tosyne2much(m): 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
It's easy nah... Pepper intruded my head cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Know's The English Word For This ? by Nickymezor(f): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
cheesy
Omotayor123:
No be only climb, Na Jump grin
Abi oo cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Effect Of Cultism On Students Social And Academic Life. / Two Men Jailed 21,900 Days Each, What They Did Will Shock You / Top 9 Magnificent Libraries In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.