Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body (28862 Views)

Dakore Egbuson Akande In Swimsuit (Photos) / Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo / Dakore Akande Flaunts Belly In Crop Top And Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by funkymatics(f): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
But why? do you also need a validation from the whole world before you will believe you are beautiful? This your flaunted bikini picture is quite needless especially now that there are important topics We could help buhari discuss for a better Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by sekem: 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mtcheeww embarassed

Didnt move my dïck one bit. lipsrsealed
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by funkymatics(f): 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
But why? do you also need validation from the whole world before you will believe you are beautiful? This your flaunted bikini picture is quite needless especially now that there are important topics We could help buhari discuss for a better Nigeria.
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by azeecoboy(m): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Me, Trying to look for her BOOBS

Why she wear bra sef??
dont tell she has NO boobs :-D
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Not sexy make I no lie...I wonder y she wear Bea sef coz she's gat nothing to put in it
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Olulinks(m): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
heryurh:
I still can't find the "Bikini body" undecided
Lols. The OP meant to say biscuit body.
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
She's OK o, but I can't see any breast or ass, and that was why I click this thread, disappointed. cry
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by KingsleyCEO: 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
Oh how are the mighty fallen! What is this shit doing on front page?
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by oladipo322(m): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
where d breast dy sef
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by eph12(m): 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
God bless owners of small bobby
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by UyiIredia(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Na wa o. She looks lean na.
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by ErasmusCOMP: 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
gurunlocker:
I hate "agbalumo" size boo bs
Let me pretend I saw not this post grin
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
She really looks unattractive without cloths.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by john650(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
She should have kept her clothes on. She looks better that way

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Dminister(m): 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
I don't like ladies without headlights

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by stronggman: 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
This one na bonga fish,where the bikini body and na double I dey see, ewoo""see breast, why she even put that rag for chest, wetin she dey cover.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by tiptap: 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
enshi:
Some very rough person(s) have worked on that breast....

This lady is way too young to have those sagged things as breast nah.... I used to see her movies then

Thank goodness I am a man.... Nothing saggs in our body no matter how long and often we use it

Uncle, i am sure you never had or seen an old man in his 90's. The scrotum do sag boy. Google it or ask an elder around you

Well, there is a remedy at that age....a scrotal tuck

So just as the boobs sag with time, the scrotum too and your skin

Good luck aging....and that is why we should pay attention to our habits now

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Daeveed(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
C Her Muscle-Pull Legs
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by enshi(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
tiptap:

Uncle, i am sure you never had or seen an old man in his 90's. The scrotum do sag boy. Google it or ask an elder around you

Well, there is a remedy at that age....a scrotal tuck

So just as the boobs sag with time, the scrotum too and your skin

Good luck aging....and that is why we should pay attention to our habits now

Well said
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by samsam2019: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
Who's this man wearing a bikini?

Rating: 2/10

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Ladycloud(f): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
These people just slim down In the wrong places..

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
Shes toned with nice legs but she needs implants on the bust region.. But hey shes cool.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by nikkypearl(f): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Me, Trying to look for her BOOBS

Why she wear bra sef??
abeg,wen u see am,holla @ me grin
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Alexchubee(m): 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
E be like dis girl 4get her breast 4 house
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Henon: 11:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Wait oo... she don sell her breast?
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by basty: 3:38am On Jul 17, 2016
She be like one of Fela Anikulapo Kuti girls
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by tunde82seidat(f): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2016
enshi:
Some very rough person(s) have worked on that breast....

This lady is way too young to have those sagged things as breast nah.... I used to see her movies then

Thank goodness I am a man.... Nothing saggs in our body no matter how long and often we use it

R u kidding me"nothing sags in your body at old age" Abeg do ur research well I. e skin, erectile muscle in men etal
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Tolams16(m): 9:20am On Jul 17, 2016
Dakore o dakore still hot as ever!!!
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by Tolams16(m): 9:20am On Jul 17, 2016
Dope jam!!! Yall should go download Dis amazing Song!! by M klassic. Dis track is awesomely sick yall. Check it out @ www.mynotjustok.com/track/110545/m-klassic-32 pls share with freinds.
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Flaunts Her Bikini Body by tiptap: 10:45am On Jul 20, 2016
john650:
She should have kept her clothes on. She looks better that way

Like this....right?. Totally agree

She is prettier....with her clothes on

Kept this picture of her on my device

It's totally inspiring

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ycee & Nigerians Drag Rapper,aka For His Silence Over Xenophobic Attack In SA / Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday / Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.