Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

"Really True Love" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Really True Love" (384 Views)

Please Is This Really True? / 2 Heads Are Better Than 1? Is It Really True? / Please I Wanna Fine Out This Is It Really True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Really True Love" by hertont(m): 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
[b][/b] "Really TRUE LOVE" A young couple was very much in love, decided to get married. Some months before nikkah, the bride had an accident and remained with face completely disfigured. She wrote to her fiance... " I can't marry you, I will stay sharp and uggly forever. Find yourself another beautiful youngwoman as you deserve, because i'm notworthy of you !! " Few days later, she received this answer from her fiance... " Whoever is truly shamfull is me, i thrust in that following to eye disease, the doctor just told me that i will stay blind !! If despite this, you want to accept me, i still want to marry you ! " They get married at that time, the fiance was totally blind. They lived 20 years in LOVE, in joy and understanding. She was his guide and became his eyes and light. LOVE has guided into the tunnel of darkness. One day, she became seriously ill and dying, she regretted living him alone inthe darkness. The day she died, he opened his eyes to the astonishment of all. He said. " I was not blind, I pretented that i was blind, for distressed her in the thought that i will see her face disfigured. Now my LOVE based on her!! " MORAL :- TRUE LOVE SEES BEYOND PHYSICAL BEAUTY, BECAUSE TRUE LOVE, IS SEEN WITH THE HEART..!
Re: "Really True Love" by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
When i get to the bridge i shall cross over.....but until then keep rollin the "dice" tongue

(1) (Reply)

Thread / My Boko Haram Battle, By Pastor Oritsejafor / LASG To Improve Living Conditions Of People With Disability.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.