Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

To Those Of You Shouting Mtn Wow Weekend Up And Down. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / To Those Of You Shouting Mtn Wow Weekend Up And Down. (2621 Views)

MTN Give Us Wow Weekend Data Bonus. / New MTN Wow Weekend Data Bonus! / New MTN WOW Weekend Promo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Of You Shouting Mtn Wow Weekend Up And Down. by Olalekanbanky1(m): 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
none of u pple shud come back here and starting telling us stories on how mtn deducted ur money unjustly o. na Soso freebies una dey like. Any small Bleep up by mtn like dis, una go write essay pack put against MTN.

Last warning!

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Shouting Mtn Wow Weekend Up And Down. by Tenkobos(m): 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
E be like say your line no qualifygrin

7 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Shouting Mtn Wow Weekend Up And Down. by Olalekanbanky1(m): 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
Tenkobos:
E be like say your line on qualifygrin

i get money for sub bros. and the current one never near finish line.

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Shouting Mtn Wow Weekend Up And Down. by David25(m): 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:
none of u pple shud come back here and starting telling us stories on how mtn deducted ur money unjustly o. na Soso freebies una dey like. Any small Bleep up by mtn like dis, una go write essay pack put against MTN.

Last warning!

mtn will keep scamming Nigerians weather we enjoyed the freebie or not. Any small Opportunity from them, i dey grab am sharp sharp.
no time oo.

2 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Shouting Mtn Wow Weekend Up And Down. by nonny1212: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
@Op WHY E PAIN ONLY YOU?

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Shouting Mtn Wow Weekend Up And Down. by Olalekanbanky1(m): 3:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
wait ooo, Since dis thing lasts just d weekend, una no get sub b4 Ni?
Re: To Those Of You Shouting Mtn Wow Weekend Up And Down. by vickodedon(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
That awkward moment when everybody around you are streaming on youtube nd u can't help it..
Sorry Op

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Shouting Mtn Wow Weekend Up And Down. by AnnabelR0se(f): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:

Last warning!
MTN ko empty hen ni. I use Glo 10GB for just N2500 on my W4

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Shouting Mtn Wow Weekend Up And Down. by Harvard13(m): 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
abeg mk person explain gimme ohh
Re: To Those Of You Shouting Mtn Wow Weekend Up And Down. by weblord1900: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
OP do not qualify for the awooof or maybe he don't have Mtn SIM
Re: To Those Of You Shouting Mtn Wow Weekend Up And Down. by Dam5reey(m): 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:

Last warning!

Its on their website front page..... E pain am say e no get #500 grin

Why the thing pain you like this.... I have sub too but it saved my data this weekend...

Its free upon recharge... it's valid for 3 days...

Re: To Those Of You Shouting Mtn Wow Weekend Up And Down. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dam5reey:

Its on their website front page..... E pain am say e no get #500 grin

Why the thing pain you like this.... I have sub too but it saved my data this weekend...

Its free upon recharge... it's valid for 3 days...

I don't think I'm on Mtn pulse but I recharged my normal 2k today and subscribed for the 3.5gb bundle. I streamed man utd vs Wigan match, and I have watched like 2 hours of YouTube and my data is still intact, not one mb has been deducted? In fact I have already downloaded some 3 other YouTube videos for watching later yet my data is in tact. How do u guys check ur bonus balance because I did *559*4# and it says I have no bonus.

Re: To Those Of You Shouting Mtn Wow Weekend Up And Down. by Dam5reey(m): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
greenhulk:

I don't think I'm on Mtn pulse but I recharged my normal 2k today and subscribed for the 3.5gb bundle. I streamed man utd vs Wigan match, and I have watched like 2 hours of YouTube and my data is still intact, not one mb has been deducted? In fact I have already downloaded some 3 other YouTube videos for watching later yet my data is in tact. How do u guys check ur bonus balance because I did *559*4# and it says I have no bonus.

Just Dial *556#,, seems you were given about 3 to 4GB of Data
Re: To Those Of You Shouting Mtn Wow Weekend Up And Down. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dam5reey:

Just Dial *556#,, seems you were given about 3 to 4GB of Data

Wow, why didn't think of that. Thanks so much
Re: To Those Of You Shouting Mtn Wow Weekend Up And Down. by Earth2Metahuman: 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
greenhulk:

dude, you are using mtn 4g

What is the speed like?
Re: To Those Of You Shouting Mtn Wow Weekend Up And Down. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
dude, you are using mtn 4g

What is the speed like?

Not 4g per say. My phone is a t mobile variant and they configure their phone such that hspa shows as 4g. When I use an LTE sim it will change to 4glte

Re: To Those Of You Shouting Mtn Wow Weekend Up And Down. by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
nonny1212:
@Op WHY E PAIN ONLY YOU?
No Mind Am,

I Pray E Come Next Week

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy J7 Reviews / Few Months Old Itel A51 Androind Phone For Sale - 17k / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.