Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,144 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Police Gets New 18 Aigs, 37 Cps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Gets New 18 Aigs, 37 Cps (1285 Views)

Wike Needs Prayers And Deliverance ~benue CPS / Breaking News: Police Gets New 18 Aigs And Appoints 37 Cps / Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Gets New 18 Aigs, 37 Cps by Limitednow: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
http://.com/police-gets-new-18-aigs-37-cps/

THE Police Service Commission has approved the promotion of 18 Commissioners of Police to the next rank of Assistant Inspectors General of Police.

The PSC also approved the postings of the newly-appointed AIGs alongside four others who are currently occupying the position.

Twelve of the AIGs are to man the 12 Police Zonal Commands, while the remaining 10 will head Police special formations such as Operations, Training, Police Academy, Info-Tech, Investment and Maritime.

The Commissioner of Police in charge of Kaduna State, Ibrahim Adamu, is now AIG Zone 1; Abdulmajid Ali, the CP of Ogun State, is now AIG Zone 2; and UsmanTilli, AIG Border, is now AIG Zone 3.

AIG Dorathy A. Gimba retains her Command of the Investment Formation; AIG Mohammed K. Mohammed of the Special Protection Unit and Mohammed Musa Katsina moved from Maritime to DS, NIPSS.

AIG Katsina will be replaced at the Maritime Desk by Paul Okafor, the CP of Benue State.

The Commission also approved the appointment of 37 Commissioners of Police, including nine Deputy Commissioners of Police, whose promotions were approved by the Commission.

Sixteen of these Commissioners retained their Commands.

They include CP Peace Ibekwe Abdallah, Ebonyi; Emmanuel C. S. Ojukwu, Enugu; Frederick Taiwo Lakanu, Imo; Adeleye O. Oyebade, Oyo; Basen D. Gwana, Abia; Yunana Y. Babas, Taraba; Austine I. Iwar, Gombe; Murtala U. Mani, Akwa Ibom; and Ajani Fatai Owoseni, Lagos.

CP Henry Fadairo was also moved from Research and Planning to Jigawa State.

The Chairman of the Commission, Sir Mike Mbama Okiro, a retired Inspector General of Police, said the promotions and postings were in line with the Commission’s resolve to reposition the Nigeria Police Force for better performance.

Okiro congratulated the Officers and demanded from them hard work and dedication to duty.

He said the Commission will hold any of them personally responsible for any failure in the discharge of their duties.

The Chairman said they should rededicate themselves to the service of their nation and abide by the rules and regulations guiding police work.

He noted that this leadership positions should be held with the fear of God and fairness to all parties.

New Assistant Inspectors General of Police

S/N RANK NAME PRESENT POSTING PROPOSED POSTING

1 AIG Ibrahim Adamu CP KDS ZONE 1

2 AIG Abdulmajid Ali CP OGS ZONE 2

3 AIG UsmanTilli AIG BORDER ZONE 3

4 AIG Agboola Oshodi Glover CP G.I FCIID, ABJ ZONE 4

5 AIG A. K. Shodipo CP BYS ZONE 5

6 AIG Abubakar Marafa CP NGS ZONE 6

7 AIG Usman Alkali Baba CP FCT ZONE 7

8 AIG Tijjani Baba CP BAS ZONE 8

9 AIG Karma H. Hassan CP ANS ZONE 9

10 AIG Usman Yakubu CP KGS ZONE 10

11 AIG Dan Bature COURSE UI ZONE 11

12 AIG Jibrin O. Yakubu CP KBS ZONE 12

13 AIG Salisu A. Fagge CP SKS OPS

14 AIG Isaac C. Eke CP FSARS TRG

15 AIG Aminchi Sama’ila Baraya CP BRS POLAC

16 AIG Umar U. Shehu CP FEDOPS, ABJ INFO-TECH

17 AIG Lawal Shehu CP NAS DLS

18 AIG John B. Opadokun CTU CTU

19 AIG Dorathy A. Gimba INVESTMENT, FHQ INVESTMENT, FHQ

20 AIG Mohammed K. Mohammed SPU SPU

21 AIG Mohammed Musa Katsina CP MARITIME DS NIPSS

22 AIG Paul E. Okafor CP BNS MARITIME

37 Command Commissioners of Police

S/NO RANK NAME PRESENT POSTING PROPOSED POSTING

1 CP Frederick Taiwo Lakanu CP IMS CP IMS

2 CP Rashed O. Akintunde CP HOMICIDE CP EDS

3 CP Ahmed Iliyasu CP PSC JOS CP OGS

4 CP Rabi’u Yusuf DTY CMDT PSC CP KNS

5 CP Sanusi Lemu CP ELECTION/MONITOR CP KDS

6 CP Abdullahi Ibrahim Chafe CP INFOTECH CP KGS

7 CP Adeleye O. Oyebade CP OYS CP OYS

8 CP Muazu Zubair Halilu CP EOD CP NGS

9 CP Gabriel Adejo Adaji CP INSPECTORATE CP ZFS

10 CP Henry A. Fadairo CP R&P CP JGS

11 CP Basen D. Gwana CP ABS CP ABS

12 CP Zanna M. Ibrahim CP DTS CP DTS

13 CP Emmanuel C. S. Ojukwu CP ENS CP ENS

14 CP Yunana Y. Babas TRS TRS

15 CP Austine I. Iwar CP GBS CP GBS

16 CP Adekunle J. Oladunjoye CP PLS CP PLS

17 CP Olufemi O. Oyeleye CP OSS CP OSS

18 CP Murtala U. Mani CP AIS CP AIS

19 CP Ajani F. Owoseni CP LAS CP LAS

20 CP Usman Ali Abdullahi CP KTS CP KTS

21 CP Etop J. James CP EKS CP EKS

22 CP Ghazzali Mohammed CP ADS CP ADS

23 CP Peace E. Abdallah CP EBS CP EBS

24 CP Mohammed A. Mustapha CP JGS CP FCT

25 CP Sam A. Okaula CP KWS CP ANS

26 CP Jimoh Omeiza O. CP CRS CP CRS

27 CP Olusola E. Amore CP PENSION CP KWS

28 CP Adeyemi Ogunjemilusi CP DFA WELFARE CP BYS

29 DCP Abdulkadir Mohammed DC DAF EDS CP SKS

30 DCP Sunmomonu A. Abdulmaliki DC DFA FHQ, ABJ CP YBS

31 DCP Bashir Makama DC DF ANS CP BNS

32 DCP Ibrahim M. Kabiru DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION FHQ CP KBS

33 DCP Damian Agba Chukwu DTS CP BRS

34 DCP Bello A. Sadiq DC DFA, FCT CP NAS

35 DCP Gwandu Haliru Abukar DC OPS ZONE 5 CP BAS

36 DCP Francis M. Odesanya DC DFA RVS CP RVS

37 DCP Douglas Agbonleni DC OPS DTS CP ONS

1 Share

Re: Police Gets New 18 Aigs, 37 Cps by Limitednow: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Police Gets New 18 Aigs, 37 Cps by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
i just came to check names, buhari never disappoints

5 Likes

Re: Police Gets New 18 Aigs, 37 Cps by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
NORTHANIZATION

5 Likes

Re: Police Gets New 18 Aigs, 37 Cps by evy1(m): 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
i just came to check names, buhari never disappoints
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Gets New 18 Aigs, 37 Cps by HungerBAD: 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
This is not bad at all.

The names are mostly Hausa's (Buhari) and Yoruba's (Tinubu) and to me it is not bad at all.

There are a sprinkling of other minority names,so my analysis of this is simple.

The Hausa's and Yorubas are getting the large shares,because they did the right thing at the last election. If the East and the South South wants to get rewarded,then come 2019 they should do the right thing.

Or have you guys seen where a betrayer is rewarded?those crying know the right thing to do.

3 Likes

Re: Police Gets New 18 Aigs, 37 Cps by Mubby4luv(m): 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
Buhari my Nigga.. Idris My Nigga.. grin
Fact is notherners applies for any recriutment done by the force more than the others and the north comprises of many zones.
God bless the Nigerian police
Re: Police Gets New 18 Aigs, 37 Cps by todayboy: 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
Northernisation continues

Afonjas make ona come defend the slave master

2 Likes

Re: Police Gets New 18 Aigs, 37 Cps by allycat: 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
Why are people complaining about northernization, was IBB who removed Buhari in a coup the last time from the south?
Re: Police Gets New 18 Aigs, 37 Cps by OMAR12: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is not bad at all.

The names are mostly Hausa's (Buhari) and Yoruba's (Tinubu) and to me it is not bad at all.

There are a sprinkling of other minority names,so my analysis of this is simple.

The Hausa's and Yorubas are getting the large shares,because they did the right thing at the last election. If the East and the South South wants to get rewarded,then come 2019 they should do the right thing.

Or have you guys seen where a betrayer is rewarded?those crying know the right thing to do.
Chai.. so yo saying their being punished for not voting en mass for is government, look at ur comment it like an organization that just voted for a new chairman and instead of letting bygones be what they are he decides to settle old score at the detriment of the company, let me tell Mr.man nothing last forever and there were two candidate and those from the east made their CHOICE.. these appointment will never cajole those from the east and south to vote for who they don't like. and so far so good the administration has not proved them wrong,it is and is still the worst of the two demon.4years ain't 40years.

2 Likes

Re: Police Gets New 18 Aigs, 37 Cps by lurther: 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
So...it's no longer about competence

The same thing you guys hated GEJ for?

Hope when the post shift...please don't cry ooooo.

Besides it's majority of northerners on the list. All AIG are northerners while commisioner of police are more of northerners and others.

I guess 2019 campaign Buhari wouldn't even dare campaign in the south-east and South-south.
HungerBAD:
This is not bad at all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dangiwa Umar Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today / GE Says Buhari Lied On $2.2b Investment. Figure Inflated From $150 M To $2.2 B / Buhari Looks Too Emaciated (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.