Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Truth Or Dare Challenge.. - Forum Games (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Truth Or Dare Challenge.. (49835 Views)

What's The Most Awkward Thing You've Been Dare To Do In The Game Truth Or Dare? / Truth And Dare! COME IN FAST.. / The Truth About BBM Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by Dygeasy(m): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
seyitanhep:

Oga Dygeasy, one of the few guys that made nairaland.com awesome for me....

So, Dygeasy truth or Dare
LOL..

Thank you.

D!!
Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
Great
Opening one now
Dygeasy:
Well, try and open one tonight. Gmail takes lass than 5minutes. When you do, I'll give you my email address smiley. Tonight.
Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by JoeCutie(m): 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
SweetieConstie:

Done!

I also dare you to upload the picture of your most favourite female Nairalander on your profile pic! grin
I'm your favourite male Nairalander? shocked That's huge! Okay...why? tongue

Nah! That's not how it's done. You'll ask me to choose between truth or dare. So ask me?
grin

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by photoshoot(m): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
Rukkydelta:

T

Do you support kneeling down to propose to a lady? Why?
Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
Done grin
Dygeasy:
Well, try and open one tonight. Gmail takes lass than 5minutes. When you do, I'll give you my email address smiley. Tonight.
Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by Rukkydelta(f): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dygeasy:
Me sef hail o!! My two hands are up for you!!!
lol
Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by Rukkydelta(f): 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
photoshoot:

Do you support kneeling down to propose to a lady? Why?
Yes and No
It depends on what way the man doing the proposal choose to use but for me I see kneeling down as not a necessary thing cos kneeling down doesn't prove sincerity and commitment of the man, it's just a kind of tradition of proposal most people choose to follow

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by kellyJames5(m): 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cherlene:

Truth.
Cherlene

tell me your crush(es)here on here.
Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by SweetieConstie(f): 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
JoeCutie:
I'm your favourite male Nairalander? shocked That's huge! Okay...why? tongue

Nah! That's not how it's done. You'll ask me to choose between truth or dare. So ask me?
grin

Lol... grin You're intelligent, that's it! grin

Okay, truth or dare?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cbeatz:
na the reason y am vexin with u....nxt time a game appears:u are the first person on my list.... How was ur day?
LOL...Alright Cheatz,i Will Be Waiting For The Next Game And Your Mention...My Day Was Just Sunday-ish...
Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by photoshoot(m): 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Yes and No
It depends on what way the man doing the proposal choose to use but for me I see kneeling down as not a necessary thing cos kneeling down doesn't prove sincerity and commitment of the man, it's just a kind of foreign culture [size=4pt]tradition[/size] of proposal most people choose to follow

Nice reply.
@bolded, wisdom!
Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by Kalani: 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
csamii

truth or dare
Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by Rukkydelta(f): 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
photoshoot:

Nice reply. @bolded, wisdom!
Thanks So it's my turn... Truth or Dare
Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by Cbeatz(m): 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
Realberry:
LOL...Alright Cheatz,i Will Be Waiting For The Next Game And Your Mention...My Day Was Just Sunday-ish...
repeat after me "CBEATZ" nt "CHEATZ( what were u thinking for Bleep sake?? )"......anyway thank God it was sunday-ish... same situation tho for my side....bored as Bleep...
Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by JoeCutie(m): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
SweetieConstie:

Lol... grin You're intelligent, that's it! grin

Okay, truth or dare?
Awww, daalu, nwanyi oma. kiss

Truth!
cheesy tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cbeatz:
repeat after me "CBEATZ" nt "CHEATZ( what were u thinking for Bleep sake?? )"......anyway thank God it was sunday-ish... same situation tho for my side....bored as Bleep...
OH Cbeatz...My Bad, I Was Eating Vegetable And Rice(my Fav)...Bored?...Wanna Dance?...Thats What I Do When I'm Bored.
Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by Cbeatz(m): 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
Bia NL-autocorrect....if i want to write the *f-word*.....i want to write it like that which one be bleep gan......edakun (abeg shebi i no go get ban if i call mod) "the onile in charge....biko warn ur thing to stop misbehaving"

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by KingRex1(m): 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Baba o!! Why you wan spoil show naa sad
LOL bro easyy... I got her.

Sup you nd campaign ish?
Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by iamkingzlee(m): 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
KingRex1:
LOL bro easyy... I got her.

Sup you nd campaign ish?
Smooth sailing, brotherman! Thank you smiley
Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by SweetieConstie(f): 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
JoeCutie:
Awww, daalu, nwanyi oma. kiss

Truth!
cheesy tongue cheesy

Lol... You're welcome! grin

Hahaha... Aiit then! cheesy What are the qualities that attract you to a woman? Outline distinctly the attributes or traits that you find appealing in a woman that make you fall in love with her!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by Cbeatz(m): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
Realberry:
OH Cbeatz...My Bad, I Was Eating Vegetable And Rice(my Fav)...Bored?...Wanna Dance?...Thats What I Do When I'm Bored.
if we held competition on who ate rice the most times today...it would be like oshomole challengin' usain bolt....
As for dancin'....BABY i gat the sweeet feet...but altho na night( am a nite person...i come alive in the nite )...am tryna keep a rep for being sane @ nite...but on a scale of "GOOD TO FUCKING SOUL BREAKING" Rate ur dancin skills...
Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by handsam(m): 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
dare

Have you had sex before lipsrsealed
Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
handsam:

Have you had sex before lipsrsealed
That's. A 'truth',not dare.
But no. I'm virgin.
...❤Now does mine not being kissed make since to you?
Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cbeatz:
if we held competition on who ate rice the most times today...it would be like oshomole challengin' usain bolt....
As for dancin'....BABY i gat the sweeet feet...but altho na night( am a nite person...i come alive in the nite )...am tryna keep a rep for being sane @ nite...but on a scale of "GOOD TO FUCKING SOUL BREAKING" Rate ur dancin skills...
LOL...love your sense of humor...
Well,for Dancing...I Would Say Barely Above Good....I Know...I Am Learning....Self-practicing(in Front Of A mirror)
Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by Cbeatz(m): 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
Realberry:
LOL...love your sense of humor...
Well,for Dancing...I Would Say Barely Above Good....I Know...I Am Learning....Self-practicing(in Front Of A mirror)
"barely above good" i think that would be an A+....be deceiving thyself.....ur practice in front of a mirror?....my advice....DON'T....if u are doin it right now just stop ok?....ever tried singin in the bathroom?....
Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cbeatz:
"barely above good" i think that would be an A+....be deceiving thyself.....ur practice in front of a mirror?....my advice....DON'T....if u are doin it right now just stop ok?....ever tried singin in the bathroom?....
why ?...I Do That All The Time...
Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by Dygeasy(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
You've got mail tongue
Dygeasy:
Mrdygeasy@gmail.com
Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by Kalani: 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dygeasy:
Mrdygeasy@gmail.com
Both of you are just doing hide and seek here.....
Ok o.
That "Two Nairalanderz pre-wedding photo-shoot" headline go sweet sha
Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by Dygeasy(m): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
Kalani:

Both of you are just doing hide and seek here.....

Ok o.

That "Two Nairalanderz pre-wedding photo-shoot" headline go sweet sha
hahaha

I no go talk cheesy
Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by Cbeatz(m): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
Realberry:
why ?...I Do That All The Time...
young one...let me tell u a short story...
This story does nt have any smiley( ies ) or exclamation points...tho it has a whole lotta suspenseful pauses and brackets...
One nite a boy was gingered up by his fav radio station which was playin banging songs....the boy was dancing in front of a mirror...then the nxt song came up and it was "power-by justin biber and will.i.am " the boy fancied himself as a upcoming micheal janssin...he was pumped up and started dealin major damage with his moves...he was the music and the music was him..he had acheived oneness.....that is till he decided to finish by doin a twirl on a spot....he was doin' the twirl....then he lost his footin'...the boy hit the glass mirror...broke the glass mirror....received 34 strong koboko lashes....almost died...gave up dancing

moral:........
Re: Truth Or Dare Challenge.. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cbeatz:
young one...let me tell u a short story...
This story does nt have any smiley( ies ) or exclamation points...tho it has a whole lotta suspenseful pauses and brackets...
One nite a boy was gingered up by his fav radio station which was playin banging songs....the boy was dancing in front of a mirror...then the nxt song came up and it was "power-by justin biber and will.i.am " the boy fancied himself as a upcoming micheal janssin...he was pumped up and started dealin major damage with his moves...he was the music and the music was him..he had acheived oneness.....that is till he decided to finish by doin a twirl on a spot....he was doin' the twirl....then he lost his footin'...the boy hit the glass mirror...broke the glass mirror....received 34 strong koboko lashes....almost died...gave up dancing

moral:........
Never Never Ever Dance Anyhow Dance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

Who Dies In This Puzzle? (Photo) / Come In And Take A Look At Unbelieveable Picture / What Would You Do If You Saw This At A Junction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.