Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Nigerian Girl Mistakenly Listed As A Victim Of France Massacre By UK Newspaper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Girl Mistakenly Listed As A Victim Of France Massacre By UK Newspaper (519 Views)

Four Quick Thoughts On The Zamfara Massacre By Farooq Kperogi / Kelechi Anyikude Honoured By UK Parliament, Amara Kanu Supports Him / "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Mistakenly Listed As A Victim Of France Massacre By UK Newspaper by Misterpaul(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
A top UK newspaper, Daily mail mistakenly listed a Nigerian girl as one of the likely casualties of the Nice, France terror attack.

On seeing her photo among the missing people and victims of the Bastille day truck massacre, Adamara ajuzie quickly took to her instagram handle to cry out to the U.K. newspaper to immediately remove her photo from the list. Here is what she posted:

“I woke up this morning to this fake news with my photo among the missing people in Bastille attack. People have been calling and wailing and sympathizing with my family!!! This isn’t funny, get your sources and facts right before making it public. My covenant with God is that I leave this earth at 100years old and I cannot die by accident or any tragic incident So please stop wishing me death!!!!
DAILYMAIL.CO.UK”

As at the time of filling this report, Dailymail has neither responded to the lady nor removed her photo from the victims list.

see the girl's photos here:

http://www.fab.ng/2016/07/nigerian-girl-cries-uk-newspaper-mistakenly-lists-one-victims-france-terror-attack/

(1) (Reply)

More Photos From Buhari's Children'saso Rock Graduation Dinner Party / See What I Found On Google / Why Do Apc Fans Blame GEJ For Buhari's Woes But Credit PMB With GEJ Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.