Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To (41387 Views)

Nigerian Interracial Couple Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary In Lagos (photos) / Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary / Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by saintdennis(m): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2016
Chaii very lovely pics...

Me I know I can't stay married for even 5years.

Any woman that can tolerate my wahala for a year has earned the right to alimony. lols
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by alatbaba1(m): 11:06am On Jul 17, 2016
Sunofgod:
Who dem epp?

U need a brain.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Ezionye(f): 11:06am On Jul 17, 2016
Awwwwn. Beautiful pple. Dear Lord, bless me with a successful marriage

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by ALAYORMII: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2016
Longevity in marriage

God bless you two
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by vctorolaolu4sur(m): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2016
I celebrate u dad needs mum may do Almighty God continue to bless u union. My own marriage crashed when it was 19 years. But thank God we are both alife till today
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by mfujah(m): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2016
congratulations... may Allah bless ur union and hope and pray mine gets here and pass here too..
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by vctorolaolu4sur(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2016
I celebrate u dad n mum may d Almighty God continue to bless u union. My own marriage crashed when it was 19 years. But thank God we are both alife till today
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Dynamitehimself(m): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2016
Congrats. This is awesome
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by chijudith(f): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2016
wow congratulations to the couple. i hope to celebrate mine too in jesus name AMEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Abiagirl777(f): 11:39am On Jul 17, 2016
Category1:
the moment u saw great stuffs like this u will know God is wonderment.. Couples being for 50years without the Mon complain of smelly pússy and womon complain of not fúcking harder then u actualize the wonderful of God. Remember what I'm say is truth and nothing but the true.more marriage as broke because for private part complain, but the couples won't tell...I know coz I know and God continue bless them abundance.

lol
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by rev2214(m): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2016
I wish them more grace for a happy life
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2016
I don't know where we have miss it, Even a Nairaland moderator name Honeric01 is trying to scam me of 96k. Pls I beg on @seun and other moderators and good people of nairaland to come to my aid. If we can't trust moderators on nairaland who can we trust. Pls I need help on this issue.

I created a thread and it was been deleted with some posts concerning this issue. Any moderator deleting my thread or posts. I pray you don't lose, 2000 to scammers on this harsh hard economy. Like I said I have proof investigate this issue don't just delete thread and reply. If we can trust moderators who can we trust here

Thanks you
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by montezz(f): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2016
Category1:
the moment u saw great stuffs like this u will know God is wonderment.. Couples being for 50years without the Mon complain of smelly pússy and womon complain of not fúcking harder then u actualize the wonderful of God. Remember what I'm say is truth and nothing but the true.more marriage as broke because for private part complain, but the couples won't tell...I know coz I know and God continue bless them abundance.
O ga o
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2016
writejhn27:
I don't know where we have miss it, Even a Nairaland moderator name Honeric01 is trying to scam me of 96k. Pls I beg on @seun and other moderators and good people of nairaland to come to my aid. If we can't trust moderators on nairaland who can we trust. Pls I need help on this issue.

I created a thread and it was been deleted with some posts concerning this issue. Any moderator deleting my thread or posts. I pray you don't lose, 2000 to scammers on this harsh hard economy. Like I said I have proof investigate this issue don't just delete thread and reply. If we can trust moderators who can we trust here

Thanks you

Tell you what, I will open a thread for you on this issue, we can chat about it there and maybe it will get more attention. Posting the same thing on different threads won't work.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2016
they are even looking more younger because they are happy together, the love is real.HML

IT TAKES UNDERSTANDING TO KEEP IT GOING
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by greatgod2012(f): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2016
maclatunji:

is an 'angek' #Laughing

I'm not an angel o, I only have special grace from God.

How're you doing, bro. Long time. Regards to you and yours.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by montezz(f): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2016
writejhn27:

Thanks you
This is getting serious o. Seun, lalasticlala pls do d needful.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Smileprince(m): 11:58am On Jul 17, 2016
slowbreeze:
A good marriage is like fine wine,it gets sweeter & better with age/time..One can still see the spark between d two..,unlike nowadays marriages dat lose dia spark even after d wedding day..& b4 u knw it-"Its over due to irreconcilable differences"..
Srsly,I really dont knw ow our parents did it.Most of dem didnt even go thru all our so-called long dating/courtship,read relationship books,attend all d marriage programmes and do all d several "testings" with diff men/women before settling down,yet they made it work..HWA mama & papa.

Congratulations to the above parents.

Here is why they're together today.
It's because they were born in the time where if something was broken you fixed it,... Rather than throw it away.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by andyanders: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2016
DIVINE78:
God bless the couple.
I asked God to grant me and my spouse the same GRACE.

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnand we all receive that great blessing. May God grant the couple many more yrs ahead.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by sugarwiz(f): 11:59am On Jul 17, 2016
Both of dem try sha..
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Abodunrin07(m): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
Happy anniversary
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Dicta444: 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sunofgod:
Who dem epp?
Chai, from your comment, one will know you are the fountain of foolishness. 50 years together with one person and all you could say is that rubbish. Anyways, continue swimming in your pool of foolishness.
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
Category1:

Opssss!!! Are you from an English speaking country You drove your point home,buh cracked my brain grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Rukkydelta(f): 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
So shall mainl parents celebrate their 50th years anniversary and many more anniversaries to come together in love,peace,good health,joy and prosperity

AMEN
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Spectre007: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lovely
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Onogiede(m): 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
Beautiful,it takes two people who really wants to be together. May I never get married twice for any reason.
that. Has be my daily prayer too & everysunday here canaaland it has be my prayer point list,..really hard for me to see that real lady who's ready to represent me becos simplicity is another kind of me,.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Spectre007: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Tospark(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
Beautiful,it takes two people who really wants to be together. May I never get married twice for any reason.

NICE ONE..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by Thobiy(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
Happy for them
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by teacherbim(f): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
Wonderful couple,I tap the anointing,I'll be celebrating my 10th year wedding anniversary with my husband in September,so far so good but honestly marriage no easy oooo
Re: Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To by columbus007(m): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
bosschinalu:
They aged in Grace... I Hope that Lucky Calabar Gurl will do same with me cool grin grin grin
my guy if I hear you well do you mean calabar? My guy run sharperly cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. / Father Impregnates Daughter In Nasarawa (Photo) / Here Is A List Of Things You Need To Teach Your Children Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.