Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) (68651 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions / BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) / PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by DonCortino: 11:21am On Jul 17, 2016
plendil:
BTW there's absolutely nothing wrong with the question posed by BBC. Those making noise there should kindly STFU.

Yes, I voted and supported him the last election, but to describe him as an unmitigated disappointment so far will be the understatement of the century. sad
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

*Star funny comment of the thread*
You don make me laff like mumu this morning.
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 17, 2016
I tHoughHt He invested billions in ASO rock clinic so why go abroad and make mockery of urself Mr President figHting kwaraption grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by eddypatekky(f): 11:38am On Jul 17, 2016
sixtuschimere:
BBC earlier threw a shade on President Buhari by asking a sarcastic question about his recent ear infection/travel to UK for treatment.Nigerians did not find this funny.Many of them stormed BBC page in defence of President Buhari

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/nigerians-blast-bbc-for-mocking.html
why are Nigerians reacting?? Do they have regards for their president?to d extent u'l see even mei suya and mei ruwa say and rant bullshits abt his president.....
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by olajizz01(m): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
i can never blast BBC, i will bless them if they continue......

i lay a curse on buhari today
The curse u laid on him has bounce back on your entire generation since,but u didn't realise.
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2016
olajizz01:
The curse u laid on him has bounce back on your entire generation since,but u didn't realise.
afonja
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by proprince(m): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

[left][/left]
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by proprince(m): 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=proprince post=47627471]8

[left][/left][/quot

grin grin
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by nonjebose(m): 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
*eating sunday rice and reading comments* hmm, interesting thread
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by globexpo: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
Just feeling ashamed being a Nigerian
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by olajizz01(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

afonja
Igbo.
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by freeedosa(m): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
I strongly believe that neither apc or pdp should be voted into power come 2019. We need fresh hands... The old generation have all failed, all of them.
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
sixtuschimere:
BBC earlier threw a shade on President Buhari by asking a sarcastic question about his recent ear infection/travel to UK for treatment.Nigerians did not find this funny.Many of them stormed BBC page in defence of President Buhari

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/nigerians-blast-bbc-for-mocking.html
you guys are shameless after budgtingg millions of naira to the villa clinic he still travels for ear drops..l laugh at you guys..
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by kellygrin(m): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
BBC i prefer if the victim answer that...buh i still dont know the victim sha
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by jabojafa(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
todayboy:
The title should be afonjas Blast bbc not Nigerians

Every sensible Nigerians knows what bbc write is true
plz wot is the meaning of this word afonja?
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by todayboy: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
jabojafa:
plz wot is the meaning of this word afonja?

Check social study textbook is there
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by armadeo(m): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nne5:
grin grin grin
The only thing nigerians are good at is reacting by blasting.Blasting everybody and everything upandan.Anyways i go with BBC on this

Lwkmd

Blasting left and right. Keyboard warriors. Come out and talk all of them would turn deaf mute.

I st and with BBC on this one. Are they saying there wand even one doctor in Nigeria anywhere in Nigeria who could treat him.

There are professors of ENT what are they prophetic about?

Abeg naija go siddon joor. Making a fool of ourselves everywhere we go.

1 Like

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by ninodaniel(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
todayboy:

it should b every sensible Nigerian knows what bbc wrote is true
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by ninodaniel(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
todayboy:

it should b every sensible Nigerian knows what bbc wrote is true. thank me later
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by Barigaboy(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Sorry how old r u. Cos have being to find out through your profile. Now let me tell u. U have to watch what u say on social media. Don't let your keypad sharp pressing put u in trouble. M sure u enjoy d way people r clicking on like. They r just leading u to a Destination of no return for u to say U LAY COURSE ON PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL OF NIGERIA. Fayose said rubbish more than u do. Your turn is near n u will be surprise.
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by armadeo(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nbote:
D only thing some morons do is quickly go online to exhibit d level of their illiteracy with embarrassing comments while reacting to posts like their life depended on it. Wen serious minded media outfit help dem to raise the many issues dey are too scared to raise and ask d many questions dey are too dumb to ask dey simply go berserk with insults and abuses. Dat was how some dumbos embarrassed d nation with their comments in reaction to a CNN cartoon on futuristic Lagos...

How I wish it was only on nairaland they display their stupidity. They carry thier 2go and wahtssapp group rants to international arenas and show themselves to the world.

Our leaders make a fool of themselves in international news the followers do the same. How on earth would you gain respect internationally.

Sleeping midgets.

1 Like

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by IBROHIM: 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

afterall you are full of curse that's why you have so much excess to dish out!
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by Raypawer(m): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
tell me its not true! how can

khadaffi:

The interesting part is that there is a clinic in Aso rock and the money budgeted for the running of that clinic in a year is more than what is budgeted for the health sector of the country for a year
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by 99foxxy(f): 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
BBC never report any good of Nigeria and we are their dam colony, was that question necessary?
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by myhotbrain: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
knightsTempler:
Buhari has squandered Nigeria's resources through mass corruption

For your information: Buhari's 1 Year + In Office.

Buhari was handed over:
- $30billion in our Foreign Reserves,
- $2.5billion Sovereign Wealth Fund,
- $1.4billion in the ECA,
- $4.65b back taxes from NLNG.
- Buhari met an approved budget of N4.5trillion

Buhari received within a year:
- $2.7billion collected by Inland Revenue in his first 8 months.
- $2.1billion world bank loan.
- $850million Grants from UK, USA and Europe.
- Excluding crude oil sales, Joint Venture profits, Royalties, Income from Customs, NIMMSA, NPA, NACHO ......
- 3trilion on STA

More than a year has passed:
1] Not a kilometer of road constructed,
2] Not a watt of Electricity generated,
3] Not a Ward added to any Hospital in Nigeria.
4] Not a job space created, except the CBN job he shared with his cronies.
5] Not a grain of corn or tomato seed was provided to farmers. [Fertilizer subsidy taken away and handed back to ex-military men]
6] 41 foreign companies mostly in service industry have left Nigeria
7] 4.3 Million jobs lost in 10months - National Bureau of Statistics.
8] Food scarcity last experienced in Nigeria between 1983 to 1985 returned back.
9] War on Corruption turned into war against his perceived enemies. Convictions by EFCC were cases meticulously started by previous govt(s). Buhari wins cases only on the pages of Newspapers.
10] Nigeria dropped from No.1 Investment destination in Africa to No.27 before South Sudan.
11] African Biggest economy shrink from a GDP of about 7% to -0.36%, the fastest decline in the world since record began.
12] No.3 fastest growing economy in the world to No.83 in 365days.

Fund collected from looters: Who knows the total?

By Hansome Hanson

Mis-information and lack of adequate knowledge will definitely ruin many lives, especially of those who are so hateful and refuse to "receive sense."

QUESTION: Is it possible for PMB to have stolen all of the funds quoted above?
ANSWER: Absolutely NOT!

CONCLUSION: Stop spreading lies and propaganda.
ADVICE: RECEIVE SENSE and SEE THE LIGHT! Nigeria will be better if we educate our youths and best if we stop the HATE; we are all ONE!

Peace!
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by fombadi: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
BUHARI: I am banning medical tourism, but jets out just for ear infection. A fool at 73 grin.
Can we just fast forward to 2019 so this ratarded piece of shiiiiiit can get voted out?
All we need is a very credible Igbo/Yoruba man team.
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by KekeNash(f): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nigerians can suprise you they never take criticism in positive way, Here in South Africa we would not have a problem with this, like Nigerians call us AIDS infested whatever, anyway SA rank top infected country in the world followed by Nigeria the second wink, Now SA have the best HIV/AIDS treatment plan in the world, so if BBC or CNN right how prostitution increase AIDS in SA or how HIV spread among SA teens, We will not be offended because we know is the truth, I don't like Nigerian mentality. ordinary Nigerians are the reason why Naija is bad, not leaders, they cry about their leaders and defend them in the same time.

1 Like

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by amtaken(f): 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
Buhari is a big shame to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by omocheche(f): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
Me too. I no see any better naija there
Fedayeen02:
I didn't see any Nigerians there rather some fulani herdsmen and their otimpku.

Nonsense
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by Fedayeen02: 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
omocheche:
Me too. I no see any better naija there
grin grin grin grin cheesy u get bad mouth
Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
Why would anyone be enraged by this , this is what free speech and journalism entails.I challenge Nigerians to learn from it and question their leaders' every move.

1 Like

Re: BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) by Desparklingsam(m): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
NIGERIAN POLITICIANS AND MEDICAL TOURISM BE LIKE...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Wins In Godswill Akpabio's Polling Unit, Beats PDP / Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.