Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,304 members, 7,846,353 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

I Dont Know Whats Wrong With Ma System!(any Idea About This) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Dont Know Whats Wrong With Ma System!(any Idea About This) (478 Views)

Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? / My Wife Has Pregnancy Symptoms But Not Pregnant, What Could Be Wrong With Her? / I Don't Know Whats Wrong With My Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Know Whats Wrong With Ma System!(any Idea About This) by NZAGHA(f): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
I dont really know whats wrong with ma system...

I feels somuch heat inside of me.. Even in the cold..

It comes and go... Mehn, am scared. Just bot some drugs to cool off but it seems its not working... Any idea of such an ailment

Re: I Dont Know Whats Wrong With Ma System!(any Idea About This) by Spicylate(f): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
Please run off to a hospital oo
Re: I Dont Know Whats Wrong With Ma System!(any Idea About This) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 17, 2016
NZAGHA:
I dont really know whats wrong with ma system...

I feels somuch heat inside of me.. Even in the cold..

It comes and go... Mehn, am scared. Just bot some drugs to cool off but it seems its not working... Any idea of such an ailment
Are you a guy or lady?
How old are you?
What other symptoms have you noticed?
You just may have a thyroid hormone disorder or diabetic problem or hormonal problem. You should visit the hospital so you can be examined and do some confirmatory tests

(1) (Reply)

These Types Of Soaps Might Be Affecting Your Erection / The Hidden Truth Of Cancer..a Must Read / Facts About Banana Peels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.