Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

“end Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Cream Did She Use?” - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / “end Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Cream Did She Use?” (1118 Views)

Bleaching: Nigeria Tops List Of African Countries Whose Women Bleach Their Skin / Skin Bleaching: 6 Facts You Must Know Before You Start!!! / What Cream Can Make My Skin Glow. Without Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“end Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Cream Did She Use?” by david4cool: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hmm!!! This one is just too much, before and after pics of this lady NAWAOOO!! What kind of cream do you think she used?

1 Like

Re: “end Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Cream Did She Use?” by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
Waow shocked shocked
Re: “end Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Cream Did She Use?” by hummerwise(m): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
The new trend now...Who is to blame....Black skin market no dey sell na. grin
Even guys wud price a light skin and brush up the dark ones..

What we have reduced ourself to in Nigeria
Re: “end Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Cream Did She Use?” by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lolz Light and darkness grin... But truth is, she looks better being light skinned...
Re: “end Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Cream Did She Use?” by deeoh(m): 12:50am On Jul 17, 2016
seriously aren't they beautiful before the bleach? or am i leaving in another dimension. self-esteem complex!
Re: “end Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Cream Did She Use?” by Sveltepeaches: 1:40am On Jul 17, 2016
I think you need to get a life, obviously all this pictures you posted are as a result of filter, or dont you pple use camera+ or camera360... Plz its better you get your information right nexttime and stop posting fake reports about pple

1 Like

Re: “end Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Cream Did She Use?” by david4cool: 7:11am On Jul 17, 2016
Sveltepeaches:
I think you need to get a life, obviously all this pictures you posted are as a result of filter, or dont you pple use camera+ or camera360... Plz its better you get your information right nexttime and stop posting fake reports about pple
If you believe this is a result of filter, then something must be wrong with your eyes. She's someone I know too well.
Re: “end Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Cream Did She Use?” by Bukkiminat(f): 8:47am On Jul 17, 2016
Yes,she looks more beautiful ....but does she know that she is exposing herself to having skin problems...

Why does she have to bleach up her melanin that is PROTECTING her from UVB radiation...cancer of the skin is real!

#SayNoToSkinBleaching

(1) (Reply)

Naturally Medicinal Uses Herbal Remedies Alfalfa, Asafoetida And Balsam Of Tolu / Your Are Not Fat! Your Stomach Is Bloated And Here Is How To Get Rid Of It / Battling With Life. Sister,wife And Mother Of Three. Mrs Olaide Bolaji(nee Oguns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.