Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

How Bro. Joshua Iginla Warned France About Terror Attack (VIDEO) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Bro. Joshua Iginla Warned France About Terror Attack (VIDEO) (351 Views)

Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows / Crowd At Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Miracle-Filled Crusade In Akwa Ibom / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Bro. Joshua Iginla Warned France About Terror Attack (VIDEO) by Oshoboy01: 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
France in recent times has been a nation that has suffered from series of terror attacks killing lot of innocent citizens but this latest one seems to be very sad and terrific as it happened on Bastille day celebration which was supposed to be fun-filled, but turned out to end on a sour note due to the tragedy.

However, checks by Sahara Weekly revealed that Fiery Abuja-based Prophet, Joshua Iginla has warned France about the attack on two occasions and also prayed for them but it seems they failed to implement security measures, which could have possibly avert the attack. In his words, ‘France should pray.

The lord was showing that there are about 247 dangerous sects who have been indoctrinated from Syria, ISIS, that have infiltrated into France. They are going to have another coordinated attack just as it happened last year and this time it might be worse than the first and I see this happening in that very month which God didn’t show me but I see between a date of 7-10 or 17-22.’ He further asked his church members to pray for the nation of France

VIDEO LINK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4Gf7AexITk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZvtQJHdPI8

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Long Will Hell Fire Burn? / Our Daily Manna For TODAY 30/8/2016 / A Amazing Video Of TD. JAKES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.