Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Oba Of Iba Has Just Been Kidnapped!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oba Of Iba Has Just Been Kidnapped!! (1593 Views)

Paulcy Nnamdi Has Been Kidnapped (Photos) / Gun Battle Around Iba LASU Road By Suspected Militants / The Cloth Thief Caught In Iba Estate, My Area Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Iba Has Just Been Kidnapped!! by ayguru: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
Information reaching me this night from a reliable source confirms that the Oba of IBA, an area in Lagos State( LASU), Iyana iba, Ojo Axis has just been kidnapped this night.

I stay close to that area and i have been hearing the News fly.
I would like fellow Nairalanders to confirm the authenticity of the NEWS even though it's coming from a reliable source as i said earlier..

For those staying in that axis should please be careful and vigilant about any night walk as from henceforth...

May God keep us safe.. AMEN
Re: Oba Of Iba Has Just Been Kidnapped!! by Untainted007: 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
May he be found alive, hale and hearty.
Re: Oba Of Iba Has Just Been Kidnapped!! by sarrki(m): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
Bros find source . So that we can verify say no be beer parlor news
Re: Oba Of Iba Has Just Been Kidnapped!! by AlanSugar(m): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
Could be true, read it on Naij.com. Nothing further!
Re: Oba Of Iba Has Just Been Kidnapped!! by rhymaholic: 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Iba Has Just Been Kidnapped!! by GEJisBOKO: 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
It is true. Ijaw militants invaded Iyana iba and kidnapped the Oba. They came through the waterway, heavily armed and shooting sporadically.
Re: Oba Of Iba Has Just Been Kidnapped!! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Oba Of Iba Has Just Been Kidnapped!! by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 17, 2016
They are afraid of Lagos producing crude oil. Endgame. Asari Dokubo should be arrested and interrogated.
Re: Oba Of Iba Has Just Been Kidnapped!! by TPAND(f): 4:21am On Jul 17, 2016
You guys should stop attributing this things to Ijaw people, they have better things to do than this. People that perpetrated this are mere criminals, we have them all scattered around Lagos. What has Ijaw militants that blow oil installations got to do with kidnapping a poor king in Lagos
Re: Oba Of Iba Has Just Been Kidnapped!! by tolaxin(m): 6:33am On Jul 17, 2016
cry embarassed
Re: Oba Of Iba Has Just Been Kidnapped!! by MikkyT1(m): 6:58am On Jul 17, 2016
OBA OF IBA, OJO LAGOS ADDUCTED BY GUNMEN, KILL GUARDS AND SHOOTS WIFE....curled from PM NEWS

Gunmen have abducted a first class traditional ruler in Lagos, Oba Yushau Goriola Oseni, the Oniba of Ibaland, killed his guard and shot his wife.
The gunmen, suspected to be from Niger Delta, stormed the monarch’s palace at Iba area of Lagos, Southwest Nigeria around 11:30pm on Saturday and forcefully took the monarch away and escaped through the waterways.
Palace source said the gunmen killed Oseni’s guard, a Neighbourhood Watch officer and then shot his wife before escaping with the monarch.
All attempt to locate the monarch proved abortive.
When contacted around 12.44am, Police Public Relations Officer, Dolapo Badmus said she was not aware of the kidnap, but that she would confirm and get back to our reporter.
Oba Oseni is the father of a former Iba Local Council Development, LCDA, Chairman, Mrs. Ramota Oseni-Adeyeri.
Last week, ex-Lagos State Commissioner for Rural Development, Hon. Cornelius Ojelabi had lamented the state of insecurity in Ojo and Badagry area of Lagos and called the attention of the Lagos State Government and the police to swing into action.
Ojelabi, who spoke during a Town Hall meeting in Badagry told Governor Akinwunmi Ambode that his four-year old grandson was kidnapped since January 20, 2016 and that the police had not done anything about the kidnap.
He said insecurity in Ojo and Badagry areas of the state had been frightening as kidnappers were on the prowl.
The former commissioner stated that just recently, three children were kidnapped in Ojo and that the police had not been able to do anything about the kidnap.
He added that when he got to the police station in Ojo where the complaint of the kidnapped three children was lodged, about 35 other people besieged the police station to complain that their children were also kidnapped.
The former commissiorner, who was pained, begged that urgent attention should be given to security threat in Ojo and Badagry axis.

1 Share

Re: Oba Of Iba Has Just Been Kidnapped!! by MikkyT1(m): 7:01am On Jul 17, 2016
Mod please, I beg you in name of God, kindly move to front page.....Rate of kidnapping is extremely rampant in ojo and badagry axis.....thanks #blessings
Re: Oba Of Iba Has Just Been Kidnapped!! by niggi4life(m): 7:12am On Jul 17, 2016
Like seriously?? shocked Oba of Iba is a first class Oba oo.
That is surely a sacrilege if its true o!!!
Were are the mods
Cc: seun
Lalasticlala
Re: Oba Of Iba Has Just Been Kidnapped!! by GEJisBOKO: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Oba Of Iba Has Just Been Kidnapped!! by captainking(m): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2016
rhymaholic:
I stay at Iba New Site and I can confirm this to be true. I just got home now and the whole area is deserted a d end of the oba of Iba been kidnapped, his security man was shot dead with one of his wife who is at the hospital. Police have since swooped the area. It is pathetic.
woa.. Really... I stay at Iba.. And I dint hear the news.. I hope he is found and returned safe..
Re: Oba Of Iba Has Just Been Kidnapped!! by seangy4konji: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2016
So a whole oba does not have entourage in Nigeria and ordinary dafido get plenty mobile and hundred niggas

Life is truly not fair.
Re: Oba Of Iba Has Just Been Kidnapped!! by bejima: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
won ti tun bere o

(1) (Reply)

Man Rapes Woman For 13 Hours Repeatedly For Refusing Advances / 3 Female Kidnappers Stripped naked In Abuja (photos) / DPO, 9 Others Killed’ As Robbers Attack Police Station, Bank In Isanlu Kogi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.