Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road (55426 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted On Bourdillon Road Without Security Details / Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road / Total War As Tinubu Declares An End To Melaye’s Political Journey (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by Ravenna: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
freshdude99:

All this ur grammar na rubbish! Burdillion is burdillion weda e long from Lagos to Abuja no one cares man. If tiefnubu na lion of burdillion as he claims, he or his mouthering touts should come out #mtshewww
Chai, you're expecting Tinubu to come out and confront dino physically in the public?!
If your brain was a dynamite, it wouldn't be enough to blow up your nose.
And to y'all cheast beating for dino, by the time Jagaban start dealing with dino, y'all would cry foul.
Awon weyrey 100%
Dino is so Stuupid.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by Jesona(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
SirAweezy:
As far as I am concerned, Dino is a friend though... but I think this bahaviour of his is just plain stupid... so because you are in lagos you expect lagos people to mob you? Arrant nonsense!

Perhaps it is.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by ivandragon: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
see as this matter has turned to tribe matter. is it because of the relative animosity nairaland gives that people spew a lot of tribal hatred on this forum. Igbo & Yoruba knocking their heads together over what should be a comedic relief in this harsh economic condition. I expect people to yab remi & dino, post some hilarious explicit photos & we all have a laugh at their expense but even when our leaders are wrong in all ramifications, they still manage to polarise us along ethnic lines. its a shame to see Nigeria's most educated tribes going at it here like two mad top breed dogs fighting over a tick infested dirty mongrel b**ch. #stopthehate
Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by Ecorleon(m): 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
Tequilah:

Tinubu is NOT my god and can never be! angry Check through all my posts on this forum. But Dino is as bad as Tinubu, if not worse. Dino sports the arrogance of Nero, and relishes in displaying the bad behaviour of a subnormal toddler. He posts selfies of his opulent lifestyle, while his constituency which is the most pauperised and backward area in the Middle-belt,wallows in deprivation, under-development and retardation.

What has Dino done for them? Nothing. sad How has he represented their interests? Pathetically. Instead of focusing on what he was supposed to do in the senate, he delved into the gutter to exchange filthy words with a woman. When will he grow up?

And you are hailing him by saying he has the heart of a lion? shocked Which dirty, stupid lion for goodness sake?
Who Dino help?
Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by ehissi(m): 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

shocked Na wa o.. how you take know? grin

Must be speaking from experience......grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by ndosorry: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dino Malaye, a typical of Kogi man...very brave but sometimes, senseless.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by Winneygirl(f): 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
When Dino was not re-elected to the house of rep d other time, I was glad. Shamelessly displaying thuggery, fighting and tearing cloths on d floor.
Man went and turned activist and voice of the people for 4 years... how did he deceive people a second time? How did he get to the senate?
We tend to act like we have short term memory.
In a spate of 4 years, people forgot the mans misdeeds in the house of rep and saw only d side of him riding bicycle on the streets, and partaking in fuel subsidy protests. They now went and voted him to the senate?
Anyway, they should live with their mistake and wait till 2019.
However, if they like, let them allow short term memory rob them of right judgement.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by jahsharon: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
DINO IS A FEARLESS MAN, HE HAS THE SUPPORT OF THE YOUTHS OF THIS COUNTRY

It should be AFONJAS react and not nigerians, who tinubu epp?

Tinubu helped Fashola, Fayemi, Aregbesola, Amosu, Ajimobi, Ambode and Buhari among numerous others. Now tell me, who Dino the celebrity kid help?

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by ehissi(m): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
Tequilah:

Heart of which lion?? shocked Do you know how long Bourdillon Road is? If you stand at the Falomo end, those at the McPherson end or the Alexander/Gerrard axis will never, ever see you unless they are psychic! Dino obviously stood far away from Tinubu's house, and tried to make every one believe that he was on Bourdillon Road. mtcheew!

For ya info!! Dino was alleged banned from the whole south west, by APC and their youth, only for him to enter lagos gan gan and bourdillion road for that matter!!

If no be lion we go call that one, what else do we call him..........grin
Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by Ayatullah(m): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dino, have you gone to the Lion's Den in Burdillion? If you can dare go and knock at Jagaban's gate that is when I will clap for you and call you a man.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by engrhorla(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
jacksonite:
Bury your head in shame. your god has been demystified. Dino was barred from the entire south west and here he was in the Heart of Lagos and nothing happened. And you are here calling Bourdillon 1and 2. Nonsense!

Barred? By who?

Does APC Lagos chapter has d power to block the airspace, landspace against anyone?

What do you expect to happen?
Do you expect thugs awaiting him at d airport or at every road in Lagos?
Pls tell us, what were you expectingv

And then, what is wrong with us? Why is every Nigerian being tribalistic?

This is getting out of hands, tolerance level is at its lowest ebb now. How did we get here?

If we tear at each other due to tribalistic differences on social media, how about one on one.

This is a critical case for me

But alas, the senators that will do that are busy abusing each other, fighting over immunity, gallivanting around, doing bodyguards to court houses etc etc

Nigeria, you will rise again
Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by ANAKONDA: 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Yes, the deranged, misguided and senseless youths of your ancestors who identify with the dregs of the society.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by rafcrown(m): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
lol
okoolori:
This is Dino as far back as 1994
So someone should tell me where he gat all those money from and while will someone that is just coming into lime light wanna pick a fight with A slayer of PDP, Jagaban Borgu of Naija and An Icon who has champion many great mofo who has been killing us since Dino never even dream of being nobody...

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by Sunnysteve009(m): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
Enough is of these trash any body that is against dino should go and hug transformer, any nairaland lady that will insult or dat have insulted dino i will beat her and impregnat her online, am i clear.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by Xenox(m): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dino for President come 2019. You all will still vote for him. Lousy!
Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by freshdude99(m): 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
Tequilah:

Did you even bother to engage your mind and think a little bit, before even responding to my post? Your reply makes little or no sense, sorry!
So sorry for this mouthring republic people
Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
locosis007:
Dino is just a man with big manhood and no sense.

You don't have to front a lion to show you re not afraid of him.... Cos these might make the lion try at his best to show you he not the king of the jungle for nothing
So you even know the size of his manhood? Ok
Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by delors(m): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
NextGovernor:

I support Dino. At least to show the SW people that Jagaban is overrated. He can't do shit. Dino is not Ekweremadu, Saraki, GEJ that can take nonsense.

If she dare misbehave in the Senate and think she is Lord's wife she will receive beating and nothing will happen.

Na only Tinubu wife dey senate?

Just look at that pics what she did to a man that has a family at home and you expect her not to recieve her own dose from a no nonsense man?
Jagaban is not overrated. He's a grown man. A grown man keeps quiet and let's a foolish man make a fool of himself.
Now, he's a thing you haven't thought about: for him to go to Bourdillon, it is a confirmation that he indeed said those dirty words to that woman...and he's saying yes, I said, yes I came to Bourdillon, what can you do? That's the height of childishness (sorry, that's an insult to children), that's the height of foolishness (no apologies to foolish people).

And that's the guy u cam here to speak for? We read what she said to Dino on the Senate floor...and and read and sa Dino's reaction. That is not a man worthy of a leadership position. A thug. A rogue. A fool.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
okoolori:
This is Dino as far back as 1994
So someone should tell me where he gat all those money from and while will someone that is just coming into lime light wanna pick a fight with A slayer of PDP, Jagaban Borgu of Naija and An Icon who has champion many great mofo who has been killing us since Dino never even dream of being nobody...
ugly as sun. Nouveau rich dey worry am

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by SirAweezy(m): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jesona:

Perhaps it is. But what was your position, when Madam, called out Dino? What was your position when Dino, was barred from SW? And finally, what had you expected Dino, to do after he was barred from SW, to avoid SW or to Enter SW. Sir, ponder on this questions and you will understand better, if his action was stupid or not. Good day.

A woman will always be a woman... and he a man should always remember he is a man... the fact that my mum, my wife or my younger sis threw tantrums at me is not suppose to make me lose my cool. My silence will always remain Golden and with that I am still in control. All say about him being barred from SW (I don't know abt it thou). Is just a mare threat... no one can take laws into his/her hands tinubu or no tinubu.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by blaise26abj(m): 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
It wld be stupid for anyone to strike now when things are still this hot. It would be too glaring who attacked. I just pity Dino. Wisdom, they say, is profitable to direct.
I hope I won't have to quote this when Dino starts suffering for this.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
NextGovernor:

I support Dino. At least to show the SW people that Jagaban is overrated. He can't do shit. Dino is not Ekweremadu, Saraki, GEJ that can take nonsense.

If she dare misbehave in the Senate and think she is Lord's wife she will receive beating and nothing will happen.

Na only Tinubu wife dey senate?

Just look at that pics what she did to a man that has a family at home and you expect her not to recieve her own dose from a no nonsense man?

What took Dino to Remi Tinubu's seat? She has the right to defend her self against an aggressor. This picture makes me believe Dino would have beaten her up.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by benji93: 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
Is this guy really a lawmaker. The senate needs to be reconstituted. now i believe the axiom that:education is not defined by the walls of a classroom.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by Anabel(f): 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hehehehe. This man likes chaos. All this NL supporters asking you to carry on won't be there when your a** will be on fire. When they ask him not to go and he went there, he just wanna bring some form of disaster and distract us from truly seeing the Senate is not working. It's just there like a statue. Grow up man!
Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by Mrslimblack(m): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
All those commenting that rubbish are ofe mmanu's, they want him to support a woman who doesn't respect me, even in public. The other day, she insulted the Senate president and got away with it, now she has met her match. She and her brown teeth husband can go and die.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
he went to lagos and nothing happened abeg those spitting threat chanting should hide in shame and stfu
Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by fallout87: 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Wait a sec, is she from your constituency?
Did people from her constituency complained they're not feeling her impact?

I can see thru ur scale, why you all hail Dino is only cos he's anti PMB. If Remi is anti PMB tomorrow, you lots will hail her too.
The manner you're at it you hail the devil too once it's anti PMB.
So don't feel you're deceiving anyone
Wu

I don't hail Dino. You're too blind to see, my point was you guys are hypocrites. Remi is just like Dino, a loud tout who acts without thinking. Yet you want to insult him and praise/victimize her.

Sorry, she is just like him. Even worse because she has repeatedly been in conflicts that have nothing to do with her actual job title and everything to do with power obsession and corruption.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by fallout87: 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
Admiralty616:

What took Dino to Remi Tinubu's seat? She has the right to defend her self against an aggressor. This picture makes me believe Dino would have beaten her up.

What took Remi to Deputy Senate President's seat?

She is just like Dino. They are different sides of the same coin. She is not a victim, she is just as much a foolish troublemaker.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by babajero(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
Tequilah:

Heart of which lion?? shocked Do you know how long Bourdillon Road is? If you stand at the Falomo end, those at the McPherson end or the Alexander/Gerrard axis will never, ever see you unless they are psychic! Dino obviously stood far away from Tinubu's house, and tried to make every one believe that he was on Bourdillon Road. mtcheew!
Is it in south west or not?
Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by Akaujaa(m): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
Its a shame Melaye still acts like a child at his age. His actions is so senseless that a child of 10 wouldn't act the way he acted. Does Melaye in his wildest imagination think Tinubu and his allies would attack him at Boudillion? That would be unwise of Tinubu. If Tinubu wants to attack Melaye, it would be in a location and at a time surpassing his understanding. #growupmelaye.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by babajay69: 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

We shall see.
Re: Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road by babajay69: 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
Tequilah:

Tinubu is NOT my god and can never be! angry Check through all my posts on this forum. But Dino is as bad as Tinubu, if not worse. Dino sports the arrogance of Nero, and relishes in displaying the bad behaviour of a subnormal toddler. He posts selfies of his opulent lifestyle, while his constituency which is the most pauperised and backward area in the Middle-belt,wallows in deprivation, under-development and retardation.

What has Dino done for them? Nothing. sad How has he represented their interests? Pathetically. Instead of focusing on what he was supposed to do in the senate, he delved into the gutter to exchange filthy words with a woman. When will he grow up?

And you are hailing him by saying he has the heart of a lion? shocked Which dirty, stupid lion for goodness sake?

Melaye is in the Senate for the wrong reasons. He is not there to help his people he only there for his pocket. He has shown that whatever cloth you put on a pig it will still go and roll in the mud.
Melaye is a thug. But he is going up against the wrong opponent. And when Tinubu starts with him it will not be pretty and I wouldn't like to be in his shoes.
But it is going to be very interesting to see what will happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

774,000 Recruitment: Keyamo Threatens To Resign If Politicians Hijack Process / Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) / Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.