Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

These Two Pictures Define The Types Of People We Have In Life (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These Two Pictures Define The Types Of People We Have In Life (photos) (3199 Views)

5 People We Think Might Be Olamide’s Best Man On His Wedding Day (photos) / Dammy Krane Goes On Shopping Spree To Update His Life (Photos) / Which Of These Two Pictures Inspires You More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Two Pictures Define The Types Of People We Have In Life (photos) by opasamuel2(m): 11:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
There are those who’re happy and hopeful of good things ahead, no matter what is happening NOW. And there are those who are only happy when they win big… Then, when she won the title, Serena Williams was very happy for her, but the next time Serena won and she couldn’t even smile. Sigh!

The moral message; Rejoice with whoever is currently successful in Life and be hopeful yours will come oneday.

Credit : www.examfield.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Two Pictures Define The Types Of People We Have In Life (photos) by Mologi(m): 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
i too much love this serena lady .....
Re: These Two Pictures Define The Types Of People We Have In Life (photos) by Trapnigga(m): 11:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
I see
Re: These Two Pictures Define The Types Of People We Have In Life (photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
My female athlete crush alongside Ana Ivanovic
There's still a difference in the picture ,
The first white lady wears an Adidas cap , the second wears a Nike
Am I communicating ?

1 Like

Re: These Two Pictures Define The Types Of People We Have In Life (photos) by Checked86: 12:10am On Jul 17, 2016
I just wonder how her trophy cabinet would look like.
Re: These Two Pictures Define The Types Of People We Have In Life (photos) by ever811(m): 12:11am On Jul 17, 2016
you forgot this ones....

Re: These Two Pictures Define The Types Of People We Have In Life (photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:45am On Jul 17, 2016
True
Re: These Two Pictures Define The Types Of People We Have In Life (photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:46am On Jul 17, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Am I communicating ?

The photos were taken at different tournaments
Re: These Two Pictures Define The Types Of People We Have In Life (photos) by ammy4goodies(f): 2:22am On Jul 17, 2016
grin
u must be talking about their skin color difference
Re: These Two Pictures Define The Types Of People We Have In Life (photos) by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 17, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Am I communicating ?

Different tournaments, three different people in the pictures.

First was Serena applauding Angelique Kerber at the 2016 Australia open trophy presentation and second pix was Serena receiving her trophy after defeating Maria Sharapova in the 2015 Australia tennis final.There's is no Ana ivanovic there.

Op mistook the last pix for the 2016 Wimbledon tennis which Serena won after beating Kerber.

1 Like

Re: These Two Pictures Define The Types Of People We Have In Life (photos) by Ruq: 10:47am On Jul 17, 2016
Bust your head, Serena could be masking the feeling in the claps wink.

Moral lesson: deduce that your friggin self.

1 Like

Re: These Two Pictures Define The Types Of People We Have In Life (photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
gbosaa:

Different tournaments, three different people in the pictures.

First was Serena applauding Angelique Kerber at the 2016 Australia open trophy presentation and second pix was Serena receiving her trophy after defeating Maria Sharapova in the 2015 Australia tennis final.There's is no Ana ivanovic there.

Op mistook the last pix for the 2016 Wimbledon tennis which Serena won after beating Kerber.
I never said Ana was there , I was only crushing on the lady
Re: These Two Pictures Define The Types Of People We Have In Life (photos) by sholay2011(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
Legend Serena.

Shame on that Screamapova.

1 Like

Re: These Two Pictures Define The Types Of People We Have In Life (photos) by MzDesire(f): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hmmn...
Re: These Two Pictures Define The Types Of People We Have In Life (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
Some ppl u r happy on their success can't b happy on urs,such is life..
Re: These Two Pictures Define The Types Of People We Have In Life (photos) by mjames: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
That's why Serena keep winning

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood actress Adunni Ade shares photo of her handsome sons / Jim Iyke Is The King Of Savage! See The Reply He Gave A Non-fan On IG / I Get Ass Surgery Every Month - Swedish Model With The Biggest Fake A*s Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.