Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Want To Be A Millionaire?. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Want To Be A Millionaire?. (562 Views)

Can A Teacher Become A Millionaire? / Story Of Hardworking Abuja Girl Who Became Millionaire Overnight / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (nairaland Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Be A Millionaire?. by solargal(f): 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2009
IF U WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE, WHAT ARE THE UNIVERSITIES U FEEL A STUDENT SHOULD GO TO INORDER TO BE SURE OF BEEN IN THE TOP.

PLS UNIVERSITIES SHOULDNT BE RESTRICTED TO NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES BUT UNIVERSITIES AROUND THE WORLD.

i HAVE MY LIST ALREADY BUT I WILL SHARE IT LATER WHEN I GET UR REPLIES
Re: Want To Be A Millionaire?. by fosbiggy(m): 8:19am On Sep 14, 2009
No sweetheart, people will only give you what you require in this post only when they see yours first. Putyour cards on the table and others will follow suit.
Re: Want To Be A Millionaire?. by chidipupay(m): 7:00am On Sep 15, 2009
University of MTN. there frank Idoho will make you a millionaire
Re: Want To Be A Millionaire?. by Bestglo(f): 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2009
chidipupay:

University of MTN. there frank Idoho will make you a millionaire

grin grin grin
Re: Want To Be A Millionaire?. by Phemour: 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2009
why are some ppl jst lyk this?
Re: Want To Be A Millionaire?. by solargal(f): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2009
Phemour:

why are some ppl jst lyk this?

they take evrythin for joke, am real serious guyz

(1) (Reply)

Assu's Strike: How Do You Spend Your Day? / ASUU Strike: Parents Urged To Begin Street Protest / Ican Members In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.