Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Payoneer - Paypal Alternative, Sign Up Now To Get Free $25(pix) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payoneer - Paypal Alternative, Sign Up Now To Get Free $25(pix) (1074 Views)

Shell To Invest $25 Billion In Nigeria, Other Countries / Foreign Reserve Drops To $25.209bn / Withdraw Your Fiverr, Upwork E.t.c Funds. Payoneer & Paypal Withdrawal Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payoneer - Paypal Alternative, Sign Up Now To Get Free $25(pix) by Wh0AmI(m): 12:10am On Jul 17, 2016
Wow, so excited now, so I heard from a tech savvy of a friend some weeks ago how one could participate in the on-going referral thingy going on with Payoneer - The best alternative to PayPal out there and how you get to have a sign-up bonus of $25 whenever you sign-up using a referral link.
But before I continue, if you haven't come across the word/site *Payoneer* before, you should know it's a US based company which offers a free account to anyone who wishes to sign up under her, thereby accrediting to each user a unique account just like our traditional banks here in Nigeria, and equally giving to each user an ATM card with which you can use in withdrawing cash sent into the account from any ATM machine in the world, irrespective of your country.

So, having said that, you should know Payoneer isn't a cheap business entity from my research on them {you can carry out your research too}.
Also note that you can easily sign up to Payoneer by following their traditional link which is

www.payoneer.com, but when you do this, you are not participating in the promo and most definitely won't benefit from its $25 reward.
Re: Payoneer - Paypal Alternative, Sign Up Now To Get Free $25(pix) by Wh0AmI(m): 12:17am On Jul 17, 2016
Like I said, signing up using the main link doesn't make you participate in the promo, you can confirm yourself by following www.payoneer.com - the official link AND https:///ORjPqB - referral link (shortened due to its longevity) , you'll notice there's nothing like "Sign up and earn $25" as seen in the image below...

Re: Payoneer - Paypal Alternative, Sign Up Now To Get Free $25(pix) by Gabrieldesigns: 12:17am On Jul 17, 2016
Wh0AmI:

Seems Nairaland is not happy with link shortener..
Kindly remove the dash in the link
https://go-o.gl/ORjPqB
Oya where is the referral link?
This is still not working.
Re: Payoneer - Paypal Alternative, Sign Up Now To Get Free $25(pix) by Wh0AmI(m): 12:22am On Jul 17, 2016
Gabrieldesigns:

Seems Nairaland is not happy with link shortener..
Kindly remove the dash in the link
https://go-o.gl/ORjPqB
Re: Payoneer - Paypal Alternative, Sign Up Now To Get Free $25(pix) by Wh0AmI(m): 12:24am On Jul 17, 2016
Here's me after signing up...

Re: Payoneer - Paypal Alternative, Sign Up Now To Get Free $25(pix) by Wh0AmI(m): 12:26am On Jul 17, 2016
It is said it would take 3-5 working days to review, but it got reviewed within 4 hours.

Re: Payoneer - Paypal Alternative, Sign Up Now To Get Free $25(pix) by Wh0AmI(m): 12:31am On Jul 17, 2016
Notice they said they 4th of August to 15th of August for the arrival of the ATM card, but was surprised when I received the card yesterday.
Here's me trying to Activate the card after its arrival... with the success email after successful activation.

Re: Payoneer - Paypal Alternative, Sign Up Now To Get Free $25(pix) by Wh0AmI(m): 12:35am On Jul 17, 2016
Gabrieldesigns:
Yea, sorry for that, I mentioned how Nairaland removed the shortened url, simply copy the link and delete the dash (-) in the link https://go-o.gl/ORjPqB
Re: Payoneer - Paypal Alternative, Sign Up Now To Get Free $25(pix) by Wh0AmI(m): 12:37am On Jul 17, 2016
Gabrieldesigns:
Yea, sorry for that, I mentioned how Nairaland removed the shortened url, simply copy the link and delete the dash (-) in the link https://g-o-o.gl/ORjPqB
Re: Payoneer - Paypal Alternative, Sign Up Now To Get Free $25(pix) by Wh0AmI(m): 12:39am On Jul 17, 2016
After activation.

Re: Payoneer - Paypal Alternative, Sign Up Now To Get Free $25(pix) by Gabrieldesigns: 1:45am On Jul 17, 2016
Wh0AmI:
After activation.

I have completed the registration. Hope this works out fine as I have been longing for a fair alternative to PayPal.
Re: Payoneer - Paypal Alternative, Sign Up Now To Get Free $25(pix) by Wh0AmI(m): 1:53am On Jul 17, 2016
Gabrieldesigns:

I have completed the registration. Hope this works out fine as I have been longing for a fair alternative to PayPal.
100% sure it will... Trying to better Paypal is why they've decided to make this referral thingy, giving them a run for their money.
Will hopefully get Approved before dawn!.
Re: Payoneer - Paypal Alternative, Sign Up Now To Get Free $25(pix) by AceKid(m): 2:44am On Jul 17, 2016
it's all good but be aware that
*Once you receive $100 in payments or fund your account with 100usd , you will receive a $25 reward. Subject to Payoneer Refer a Friend Program
Re: Payoneer - Paypal Alternative, Sign Up Now To Get Free $25(pix) by Olachase(m): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2016
They charge for card shipping $29
Re: Payoneer - Paypal Alternative, Sign Up Now To Get Free $25(pix) by Wh0AmI(m): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
Olachase:
They charge for card shipping $29
No they don't brother...
You only get to pay that if you want to ship using FedEx or some other shipping company, thereby giving rise to getting your card within a maxim of 3days.
Not paying for shipping?, you receive the card within 2 and 3 weeks.
That's what this friend of mine used atleast... Upon not receiving his card after 4weeks, he contacted them and it happened there was some errors in his contact address... not wanting to wait another 1month, he simply used the fast shipping.
Re: Payoneer - Paypal Alternative, Sign Up Now To Get Free $25(pix) by Olachase(m): 7:20am On Jul 18, 2016
Wh0AmI:

No they don't brother...
You only get to pay that if you want to ship using FedEx or some other shipping company, thereby giving rise to getting your card within a maxim of 3days.
Not paying for shipping?, you receive the card within 2 and 3 weeks.
That's what this friend of mine used atleast... Upon not receiving his card after 4weeks, he contacted them and it happened there was some errors in his contact address... not wanting to wait another 1month, he simply used the fast shipping.
okay thanks sir Buh once I get the card and activate it my $25 will be available to withdraw and how do I refer people just as you have done
Re: Payoneer - Paypal Alternative, Sign Up Now To Get Free $25(pix) by Wh0AmI(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2016
Olachase:
okay thanks sir Buh once I get the card and activate it my $25 will be available to withdraw and how do I refer people just as you have done

The 'Refer a Friend" program allows for both the 'Referrer' and the 'Referred' to get $25 anytime the 'Referred' gets a payment/gets funded with at least $100 in his/her account.

Therefore Payoneer doles out $50 which is shared between both parties when you as the referred funds your account with such amount OR receives a Payment e.g through Google Adsense, Fiverr etc.
...and you can equally refer others once you've activated your ATM card, not before.

There's an option in the menu to do such... just click it and voila, you get your dedicated reference url.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Island Vs Mainland, Which Has High Number Of Companies? / Which Business Can I Start With 200k / All These Ignorant Idiots Talking About TBC, Are You People Alright???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.