Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Help! My Gionee M2 Mini Stopped Updating Apps and Dowloading New Apps - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! My Gionee M2 Mini Stopped Updating Apps and Dowloading New Apps (2553 Views)

Gionee M2 Mini (p2m) Can't Detect 3g / Gionee M2 Mini User, Please Answer Me The Following Question / My Gionee Phone Is In Guest Mode. How Do I Remove It? (FIXED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Gionee M2 Mini Stopped Updating Apps and Dowloading New Apps by pragmatistm(m): 3:57am On Jul 17, 2016
For sometimes now I have not been able to update any app from the Google play store. When I click on "update", the phone gets to a stage to download the app but says " download pending" and remains like that. I have tried everything I know to make it progress but all to no avail. All my apps need update now but I can't update any. Very soon I won't be able to use some of them (example is whatsapp) because of lack of updates.

I attached a screenshot of the play store when I tried to update the UC browser.

There are also new apps I want to install but the same problem is preventing me.

Good people of NL, Kindly suggest how to get around this obstacle. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Gionee M2 Mini Stopped Updating Apps and Dowloading New Apps by pragmatistm(m): 4:20am On Jul 17, 2016
Hi people, I just fixed the problem now. I searched the settings on the phone for app. There I located the playstore app and deleted the data on the app and did a re-start of my phone. That's what fixed the problem.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Gionee M2 Mini Stopped Updating Apps and Dowloading New Apps by Ladanboso: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2016
I dnt understand, explain step by step pls
Re: Help! My Gionee M2 Mini Stopped Updating Apps and Dowloading New Apps by Ladanboso: 12:15am On Jul 18, 2016
pragmatistm:
Hi people, I just fixed the problem now. I searched the settings on the phone for app. There I located the playstore app and deleted the data on the app and did a re-start of my phone. That's what fixed the problem.

pls list d step, I dnt understand u
am experiencing same tin wit my m2
Re: Help! My Gionee M2 Mini Stopped Updating Apps and Dowloading New Apps by thespokenword: 11:24am On Jul 18, 2016
I use same phone and I updated a software costing 38mb on Saturday . I didn't experience any problem despite it was accomplished with airtel 2g /#200 plan. I my browser though is opera mini, though it took some 16 good hours cos as you know it was on 2g network.
Re: Help! My Gionee M2 Mini Stopped Updating Apps and Dowloading New Apps by Youngpo413: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2016
Glo 10 gig is just 2500, why suffer.
Re: Help! My Gionee M2 Mini Stopped Updating Apps and Dowloading New Apps by pazzys(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
Guys pls can any of u upload his Twrp recovery back up for me pls I desperately need it abeg
Re: Help! My Gionee M2 Mini Stopped Updating Apps and Dowloading New Apps by pazzys(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
thespokenword:
I use same phone and I updated a software costing 38mb on Saturday . I didn't experience any problem despite it was accomplished with airtel 2g /#200 plan. I my browser though is opera mini, though it took some 16 good hours cos as you know it was on 2g network.
pls upload ur back up for me i hope u rooted ur phone, if yes upload ur Twrp recovery backup for me pls
Re: Help! My Gionee M2 Mini Stopped Updating Apps and Dowloading New Apps by pazzys(m): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
pragmatistm:
For sometimes now I have not been able to update any app from the Google play store. When I click on "update", the phone gets to a stage to download the app but says " download pending" and remains like that. I have tried everything I know to make it progress but all to no avail. All my apps need update now but I can't update any. Very soon I won't be able to use some of them (example is whatsapp) because of lack of updates.

I attached a screenshot of the play store when I tried to update the UC browser.

There are also new apps I want to install but the same problem is preventing me.

Good people of NL, Kindly suggest how to get around this obstacle. Thanks.

pls upload ur back up for me i hope u rooted ur phone, if yes upload ur Twrp recovery backup for me pls
Re: Help! My Gionee M2 Mini Stopped Updating Apps and Dowloading New Apps by pazzys(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ladanboso:

Re: Help! My Gionee M2 Mini Stopped Updating Apps and Dowloading New Apps by pragmatistm(m): 3:56am On Jul 26, 2016
Ladanboso:

Follow these steps:
1. Go to settings
2. Under settings go to advanced settings
3. Then click on system
4. Then go to apps
5. Click on Google play store app
6. Click on delete data
7. After that close settings and re-start your device
8. Launch playstore app and follow all steps as if your phone is new
Re: Help! My Gionee M2 Mini Stopped Updating Apps and Dowloading New Apps by pragmatistm(m): 3:57am On Jul 26, 2016
pazzys:
I didn't root my phone so nothing to upload.
Re: Help! My Gionee M2 Mini Stopped Updating Apps and Dowloading New Apps by cbest4all: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2017
Please My own Gionee M2 mini is not showing me any delete button, is just showing; Uninstall, Disablde and force to stop.
please what do i do?
Re: Help! My Gionee M2 Mini Stopped Updating Apps and Dowloading New Apps by pragmatistm(m): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
cbest4all:

Please My own Gionee M2 mini is not showing me any delete button, is just showing; Uninstall, Disablde and force to stop.
please what do i do?
You must see "clear data". Click on it to delete the saved data. Then follow the remaining steps above. If not go to:
1. Settings
2. About phone
3. System update
4. Check new version
5. Click to install new version available

That would solve the problem.

(1) (Reply)

A month Old Samsung Galaxy A20 3/32 for 44K ||SOLD / Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 / JBL Wave 300 Vs Oraimo Freepod 3 - Which One Should You Buy??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.