Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner (43358 Views)

Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi / Tinubu, Jonathan And Saraki At Halimat Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photo) / Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by lordkit400: 5:14am On Jul 17, 2016
President Buhari's daughter, Halimat is pictured with her husband, Babagana Muhammed Sheriff at the family's joint graduation dinner. The couple got married in 2012.

See Photos below:

http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/17/photos-halimat-buhari-and-husband-at-her-graduation-dinner/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by lordkit400: 5:22am On Jul 17, 2016
nice couple

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by Generalkorex(m): 5:29am On Jul 17, 2016
Her husband
Re: Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by mommaade(f): 5:35am On Jul 17, 2016
Whey the husband? I find am I no see am tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by Eboski(m): 5:38am On Jul 17, 2016
Any post about Buhari family's must hit the front page of Nairaland.

Halimat, Zahra,Yufus

front page loading.....

when will the children's of Buhari tell there father that Nigerians are suffering?

I forget they didn't schooled in Nigeria....

make I prepare for church...
make I go pray to my God to touch PMB heart....

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by Eboski(m): 5:40am On Jul 17, 2016
Any post about Buhari family's must hit the front page of Nairaland.

Halimat, Zahra,Yufus

front page loading.....

when will the children's of Buhari tell there father that Nigerians are suffering?

I forget they didn't schooled in Nigeria....

make I prepare for church...
make I go pray to my God to touch PMB heart....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by mazichika: 5:40am On Jul 17, 2016
Y
Re: Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by Vendoor(f): 5:43am On Jul 17, 2016
woow... Beautiful family cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by malikombi(m): 5:55am On Jul 17, 2016
Between Halimat and Zahra, who old pass?

Someone will tell me to ask Google

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 17, 2016
It's obvious that biafra is dead and buried cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by Chibuhealth(f): 7:18am On Jul 17, 2016
mrkayusfit:
It's obvious that biafra is dead and buried cool
so its obvious that you are dead and buried?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 17, 2016
Ooni:
you are part of the reason why people think we're cursed

IPOB yoot hiding behind a yoruba name. Keep fooling yourself

8 Likes

Re: Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by veekid(m): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2016
Rich man pikin
Re: Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 17, 2016
The earlier everyone starts fending and hustling for themselves, instead of waiting for one miracle of CHANGE, the better for us all. The hardship is just getting started in this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by relino: 9:49am On Jul 17, 2016
lordkit400:
nice couple

1 Like

Re: Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by jogsman01(m): 9:49am On Jul 17, 2016
malikombi:
Between Halimat and Zahra, who old pass?

Someone will tell me to ask Google
ask google
Re: Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2016
nothing last forever.

1 Like

Re: Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2016
And then? angry

2 Likes

Re: Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by blackpanda: 9:51am On Jul 17, 2016
This zahra is soooo pretty. Wow! shocked
Re: Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by jericco1(m): 9:53am On Jul 17, 2016
Vendoor:
woow... Beautiful family cheesy
babe why're you looking too artificial?
Re: Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by TPAND(f): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2016
Where state funds to go.

I have been asking myself not a single KM of the proposed new roads and channels constructed, where has all the money gone to

1 Like

Re: Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2016
Who cares?
Re: Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by Vendoor(f): 9:55am On Jul 17, 2016
jericco1:
babe why're you looking too artificial?

Re: Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by jericco1(m): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2016
Vendoor:

as in eh
Re: Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by yunglivochi(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2016
and so
how does dis news brng power supply 2 mai area
Re: Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by Ehimen4God(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2016
Nice one
Hmmmmm
Re: Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by sylve11: 10:29am On Jul 17, 2016
people are suffering, not this one. cool
Re: Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by amclimax(m): 10:52am On Jul 17, 2016
so the husband surname na waste?
surname matters. ...
Re: Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by Ivoryred(f): 11:36am On Jul 17, 2016
TPAND:
Where state funds to go.

I have been asking myself not a single KM of the proposed new roads and channels constructed, where has all the money gone to
to northerns
Re: Halimat Buhari And Husband Muhammed-Sheriff At Her Graduation Dinner by seguno2: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2016
lordkit400:
President Buhari's daughter, Halimat is pictured with her husband, Babagana Muhammed Sheriff at the family's joint graduation dinner. The couple got married in 2012.

Is the husband related to Modu Sheriff of APC and PDP?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri / APC Expels Three Chieftains For Diverting Campaign Funds / NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.